CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1
***YES THIS IS IN A BOYS POV***

"There has to be at least one job perfect for you in which you don't have to throw a cup of coffee on a customers head. " My brother, Luke, says to me as we walk on the sidewalk of the streets looking for job openings.

Looking for jobs has never came easy for me. The only job that I semi enjoyed was ' Katie's coffee shop' . But sadly I was fired because these stupid teenage boys kept loitering around and were causing a ruckus, so I did what I had to do to shut em' up.

Which is pour a cup of iced coffee down their shirts, do I regret it?

No.

It was cold.

But I do regret taking my brother with me to get a job, which I really need. Because if I don't get a job, I have to go to college.

You see, I'm an artist and my dad really wanted me to go to an art school, but I just thought I didn't have the potential to do so. So I decided maybe college just wasn't for me, which explains why I need to get another job that pays well so I won't slack around my dads house.

I roll my eyes at Luke and keep looking around. " There just isn't anything out there that I'm interested in doing, and besides, that coffee shop didn't pay as half as well I needed to be paid. I don't want to slack off around the house, I want to help out with the bills and stuff ya know."

He sighs. " Well maybe you should've thought about that before deciding not to go to college. I swear, when my time comes to graduate, I will never decide not going to college if it means having to job hunt twenty four seven. "

I roll my eyes at this stupid remark, but I just let it go. Since half of what he's saying is true. I would never let my little brother grow up to be something like me. He still has his last year to go and I want him to choose wisely in life, not just rush through things like I did.

I sigh and shrug my shoulders while heading towards my car parked in the parking lot of some old building. We each enter the car at the same time and I start the engine up and pull out of the parking lot and out towards the streets.

" Listen, once we get home, if dad asks if we found a job yet just tell him we found a whole bunch and we have to start looking through it. " I pull up in our driveway and turn towards him. " I don't need him knowing how much I'm truly struggling on this, alright?"

He shakes his head before responding, " Yeah, yeah alright. But just know that you really are going to have to find a job by the end of this month or dad is kicking you out, just so you know. " He winks, then turns to walk towards the door about to unlock it with his keys, but before he could even touch the doorknob.

My father abruptly open the door and asks, " So did you finally get another job? " I roll my eyes knowing that he was going to ask and before I could reply, my brother steps right in the house and says, " Oh yeah he found loads of job offerings and now he has to go pick which one he really wants to do."

He so did not sound convincing by the way. " Yeah, dad, so if you don't mind I'll be upstairs looking for one of those jobs." I said and quickly sped up the stairs and went into my room.

I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my laptop to started googling,

Job openings in Orlando, Florida that pay well and you don't have to go to college for