Chapter Eleven- Thanks Joe

Swift's P.O.V

Wow. That really really sucked.. I haven't felt that much pain in a while..

I have to go back to my room to re-do all my make up and hair. Then I put on my red dress and put on a jacket over that. I'm preforming in a subway with all my fans surrounding me! That should make me feel better. While I'm getting my hair done, my phone starts to ring. "Probably Taylor." I say to Clara as I reach in my purse. When I look at my phone, my jaw drops. I turn around and show Clara the phone,
"ITS JOE!?" I say.
"Well, answer it!" She says

"Um hi?.." I said
"Hey.."
"What do you want?" I'm still mad at him. He was a jerk to me, and I've done nothing.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened."
"Thanks." I have to be short with him.. I can't open myself up to him again
"Yeah.. so I was wondering.."
"Yes?"
"If you'd like to hangout sometime?" What the hell? This guy has the nerve to ask that? Oh my gosh..

"Lemme tell you what, Joe. I'll call you back."
"Alright. Bye Tay."
"Don't call me Tay."
and I hung up. This guy.. But don't worry, I have something up my sleeve.

"Good for you." Clara said.
"Thanks."

The performance passes and I get back to my seat. Caitlin and the rest of the Agency stand up and hug me. Including my Mom and Scott. "Thanks guys." I said to them all. "No problem." They said in unison.

The next award was coming, and of course Beyonce won. I clapped of course. I have nothing against her.. but then something crazy happened.

"I know what if feels like, to be young, and to win such an award.. so Taylor, come up here." Beyonce said.

O.k. I have total respect for this woman. I went up on stage and thanked the fans and it was an honor to win such an award, then I hugged Beyonce and left.
Tonight has been an emotional roller-coaster.

When I left the award show, I was hounded by paparazzi and they kept asking me if I was mad at him. I didn't say anything, I have more class then that.

When I got back to my hotel, I went right to bed, and slept. But, lets be honest here, I cried a lot.
Then the next morning, my phone went off. It was the people who host Saturday Night Live.

"So, we'd be honored to have you on the show." They said
"I'D LOVE TO!" I shouted.
"Great!"
"..Could I write my own monologue?"
"Uh.. sure! Less work for us." They laughed.
"Great I'll see you next week."
"Alright, bye Taylor."

This is perfect. I'm going to get you back Joe. I hope you feel as embarrassed as I did. 27 second phone call? Really?

Lautner's P.O.V

I got a call from Taylor early the morning after the VMAs, saying she gets to host Saturday Night Live next week!
"That's great baby!"
"Thanks! Do you want to NY with me?"
"I'd be honored!" I said
"Hey, you want to come over? Watch some Law and Order with me?"
"Give me ten minutes!"
"Alright. Love you!"
"Love you too."

I hurried getting ready, and then drove to her place. When I got there, she opened the door looking very down. She didn't really get dressed up like usual, which is fine. I don't really like super fancy clothes anyway. I love a girl in sweats.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey handsome" She said as I pulled her into a hug.
She walked over to the couch and patted the seat next to her,
"Come sit." So I did, and I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her,
"You need to rest if you're going to be hosting." I said

"Thanks Mom." She said playfully.
"Moms don't do this." I said and I kissed her passionately. It got pretty heavy, but I'm not going to go into any details. She started to try to pull off my shirt, but I stopped her. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't be mad, Tay."
"I'm not." But I knew she was, she wouldn't look at me.
"Look at me," she turned towards me, "You don't need to do that stuff to make me happy, just sitting her with you watching Law and Order makes me the happiest guy in the world."
"I'm sorry.." She said.
"Don't be." I kissed her cheek.

I saw her phone on the table light up, she didn't notice it though, she was pretty into the show, it was a text message from Joe..

"So, what about that date?"

I pulled my arm off and Taylor and picked up her phone and handed it to her and said coldly,

"You might want to respond to that." and walked out, slamming the door behind me. I heard her say something behind me but I just kept walking.