Chapter 24

P.O.V. Nate

As we were walking to Nate's car, I felt a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach, I don't what it was but I was starting to sweat and everything was getting blurry. There was suddenly a blast of pain and my hands instantly flew down to the source of it. I cried out and I could feel the loose tears trickling down my face as the pain intensified, I could barely feel the sparks and warmth of Nate's arms wrapping around me and picking me up bridle style.

I shut my eyes and sobbed at the pain, I screamed when another wave of heat came over me, Nate somehow unravelled my arms and gently brought my hand up to his lips, the pain didn't decrease but it changed from being an inferno into an like a ice cold sea, I shivered but managed to open my eyes to look outside, it was snowing. It was mild and quite warm when we left the restaurant? What's happening. Nate suddenly stopped the car and jumped out and ran round to my door, when he swung the door open I was meant with a frozen wind, it cut into my skin and made me shiver. I shut my eyes as I pulled out of my seat, my belt taken off in the process. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes wanting to fall asleep. I felt the cold receding and my natural temperature returned, my head was pounding and soon I fell into a deep sleep.

Dream

I saw a wolf the same colour and size as mine.
I watched as the wolf closed it's eyes and it started to snow, she stood perfectly still and closed her eyes again, another wolf came running over to it and sat obediently, the original wolf opened her eyes and started to run and howl with the other wolf doing the same.

The wolf was running toward me. Just as she was about to collide with me she jumped into the air and disappeared.

End of dream

Nate's POV

Faiths not going into heat, I would be able to smell if she was. I was getting concerned if what Alpha Steve said was true, about how faith really did possess the power to change the weather, control a persons body with her mind and changed someone's emotion and thoughts, he also said that because of her powers Any Alpha will do just about any thing to get their hands on her, and it's not just for war purposes but reproduction as well to produce the strongest werewolf alpha in history and to take the throne from the king.

I shook my head and was still trudging through the snow when I finally saw the house, I sighed in relief and sped up my walking. I opened the door and ran up stairs placed faith down in our room on our bed. I shook her gently and her beautiful eyes fluttered open, I smiled and she returned it, I moved my head in and leaned my forehead against hers

"Are you ok babe?"

She replied, her smile faltered but soon returned.

"I'm ok now, just abit of a headache"

She looked down at my drenched body lingering at my abbs and v lines, I smirked, I can have some fun with this

"My shirt is absolutely soaked, I'm just gonna take it off babe"

I got up and stripped my shirt off and standing in place tense my muscles while ringing my shirt out and making sure that faith has full view of my 8 pack, her eyes were glued, I strolled over to the bed and hovered over her, she looked down at my lips and I started playing with the hem of her dress, she lifted the dress off and I looked down. My wolf said to me ' I like this view a lot, we need to see this more' I completely agreed. I gently put on lips on hers and pressed my body against hers and then pulled away and said

" well I have a lot of documents to go though tomorrow so I need a good night sleep, night babe"

her face was priceless she went to the other side of the bed and sulked, I got under the covers and she did the same staying at the opposite side. I pulled her into my chest and she didn't resist I laid my head in her neck and breathed in her scent, making me relax and drifting off into a blissful sleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Heyy guys , this chapter is amazing in my opinion.

All the credit go's to my cowriter

@lucydenton

please

VOTEEE!!!!!!!!

and

COMMENTT!!!!!!!!!

To show your support.

And thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️