Day of Fun

Chapter 12:

'The Next Morning'

Zaniya's Pov:

I woke up and didn't feel Prod's arm around me. I got up and didn't see or hear him. I turned around only to see Prince still sleep. He looked so peaceful that is was cute. Well, anyway, I just stopped looking for Prod, took a shower, and did ALOT of hygienic things. When I was done, I got the bag Prod brought with my clothes. When I looked in the bag, I realized they weren't my clothes. They were Jazz's clothes. Ohh, great! the clothes were all organized by outfit and everything, so I picked out the baby blue outfit since I like that type of blue. It was cute. The shirt was a baby blue low cut shirt that revealed the shoulders. It said 'Cute As A Button'. It came with well fitted leggings as well. I put the outfit on and let my make up skills come out. I used black on the inner eyes and blue in the outer. By the time I was done, I felt so pretty! I mean, I'm jot the girly type. Then, I realized I didn't have shoes to match. I was so pissed. I mean, really? Then, Prod called me.

Me- Hello?

Prod- Open the door, please.

Me-Okay.

On my way to the door, I told Prince to get up. It was like three. Really? he was being lazy, and I'm usually the lazy one. Anyway, I opened the door.

Prod- Hey

Me- Hey

Prod- You look.......umm, well, cute.

Me- *giggles* Thanks, You look good too.

He had on a royal blue V-neck shirt, black pants, two chains (one for his neck and one for his pants) with blue and black Jordan's. I laughed, but it was sexy.

Prod- What?

Me- So you trying to match me?

Prod- *blushes* Umm

Me- So yeah!

Prod- Technically, I got up first, so you tried to match me.

I laughed, and that's when Prince got up.

Prince- I'm trying to sleep!

Me- I said get up though!

Prod- Why you still sleep anyway?

Me- He tired.

Prod- Go get the bags, Prince.

Me- What bags?

Prod- Stuff I bought you.

Me- You shouldn't have.........*interrupted*

Prod- I wanted to. Plus, I didn't know what you like, is I bought heels, wedges, flats, hair bows, hair clips, and hair pins.

Me- 1) Awe. 2) That's too much. 3) How you know my shoe size?

Prod- 1) It's nothing. 2) No, it's night. 3) I looked in your shoe over there.

Me- Ohh, thanks. *Hugs Prod*

Prince- All this stuff!! You better help!

Prod- Fine, Prince, dang!! I'll be back Zaniya.

Me- Okay, and just call me Za. Zaniya's too long.

After I told him that, I laid down and turned on the TV watching then come back and forth. After they were done I thanked prod and looked for accessories. I found silver hoops, a big baby blue bow, and I pair of blue shoes with silver jewels. I put everything on and looked in the mirror. Now, I looked really girly. I felt like he tried to spoil me. Well, it's working.