→ WinWin

"And (y/n) you'll be partnered with WinWin" The teacher smiled my way, and i cringed. I've never talked to WinWin, but he was so cute. I was so nervous. I tugged at my hair and watched him come near me.
"Annyeong" He smiled gracefully "Im WinWin, or Sicheng, whichever you prefer. What's your name?"
"O-oh, I'm (y/n)" You cursed silently for blushing, while he poked your arm.
"Cute name. Let's get started shall we?"
------- 2 hours later
"OH MY GOD WE'RE FINISHED" You sighed relieved. You sucked at science and you were happy Sicheng excelled in it. Or you may have gotten an F.
"See that wasn't so hard" He smiled with showing his white teeth. You covered your face slightly.
"Sorry for being such a burden. I'm not good with molecules and stuff." He chuckled lightly.
'He probably thinks I'm stupid.'
"You weren't a burden. I liked teaching you, it was fun. And I wouldn't mind one on one teaching, if necessary." He winked.
He winked.
Dong fucking Sicheng winked.
Holy shit.
He slid me a piece of paper, the bell ringing and him grabbing his books and leaving.
Maybe this is the start of something new.
You saved the contact as 'Winnie ♡' and held it to your chest, leaving the classroom feeling confident.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Okay that was short and shitty HA.
I'm so sorry, but good idea !! I've never thought about a plot like this :) hence it was kinda difficult for me. I promise i'll try harder next request and improve my skills. Thank you for being with me :)

// @Yuno_38