Questions # 3,4,5 MyShipsRifle, Mcuser24, & shizu-chan

Von:: So...it's been awhile since I updated this one! It's super exciting to see people interested in this, but you guys don't care about that right?

AB:: more than likely they just want us to answer their questions::

Von:: Right. It's just this is the first time we've had more than just one question to answer.

AB:: I suppose that's true::

Von:: Well Anyway First up we have MyShipsRifle, who wants to know if Orion sees AB as a daughter or as just a friend, and shizu-chann who's wondering exactly what kind of relationship you guys have.

AB:: Orion and I have only known each other for a few months and for the time I've known him he's been a very good friend and I don't know what I would call him. He's kinda how I think a Dad would act or maybe a brother, but really Orion and I are just friends and that's ok. I know I can count on him and he knows he can count on me that's what family does and that's what friends do.

Orion:: The Youngling is correct. We may not know a whole lot about each other aside from a few things that came up here and there. Mostly due to AnnaBeth's and my own lapse in memory, but we are definitely close friends. We can rely on each other and most are not so fortunate as to have anyone like that. As far as whether I consider her to be my own sparkling? I suppose anytime, when children are involved one can't help, but to want to protect them from the world especially when they've been through so much as it is.

AB:: You don't have to worry about me O. I can take care of myself::

Orion:: I know that as well as you do my young friend. However, that doesn't change the fact I wish to keep you from harm. Do not think I have not noticed you waking up mid-recharge nearly every night for weeks now.

AB:: They're just dreams O. Don't get too messed up about it my head can think of some pretty messed up stuff.

Von:: We do have one more question you Orion.

• Both won't look at the other*

Orion:: Of course who is it from?

Von:: It's from a new friend of mine their name is Mcuser24 and they want to know if you know anyone else on the Nemesis aside from Megatron.

Orion:: Right of course. Well I do recall Soundwave, but as for the others I unfortunately know only small things about them that they themselves have told me since I arrived here.

Von:: that's alright at least you had each other right?

AB and Orion:: Yes, it was.

( thanks so much you guys)