two

HI GUYS I SUCK AT WRITING EVEN MORE THAN USUAL LMAO HAVE FUN

LOUIS (3rd pov) (changes to harry later on i'm sorry i know that changing is annoying but i had to)

'prettybabyhaz started following sexytommo'.

prettybabyhaz hm?

if its a guy, theres no doubt hes a bottom, and apparently a pretty one too.

louis clicked on the notification and looked at his blog.

he see his profile picture and his jaw immediately drops.

this boy is the prettiest person louis has ever seen.

'mine.'

-

sexytommo: hey princess.

it wasnt long before the older man received a reply.

prettybabyhaz: hi

sexytommo: how are you baby?

prettybabyhaz: im good!! how about u?

sexytommo: absolutely fantastic

prettybabyhaz: ive gotta go, my friends are here :)

sexytommo: guys or girls

prettybabyhaz: guys?? why!

louis scoffed, any boy, gay or straight, would fall for him.

if anyone of those friends falls for his new boy, he will make sure they never see him again.

sexytommo: no reason, have fun babe

prettybabyhaz: i will !! x

-

prettybabyhaz: QUICK EHQYW UR JINGERBI NED KT

sexytommo: ?? babe that really was not english i don't understand a single word you sent.

prettybabyhaz: PHONE NUMBER RING RING HELLO DIALA TONES

sexytommo: what's gotten into you, silly baby.

none the less, he sent harry his phone number and almost immediately receives a facetime call from an unknown number.

he answers and the cute boy pops up on his screen.

"hello angel," louis smirks at the outfit harry is wearing, but it quickly fades as he hear voices in the back.

"haz?" he hears a voice call out.

the younger quickly hides the phone and turns to the door.

all louis can hear is shuffling and mumbling, as the microphone was shoved into a pillow.

soon the phone is back out again and harry is talking to the older.

"HELLO!" harry yells at the phone.

louis chuckles at the visibly drunk boy.

"haha, hi sweetheart. little too much to drink?"

harry shakes his head violently before speaking, "n- no no, harry had pretty drinks! yummy good ones. zaynie gave me some and they were fruity and good."

something about this didn't sit right with louis, why was this 'zaynie' kid giving a small boy so much alcohol?

"how old are you darling?" louis questioned the younger.

"'m 17 and a half!"

louis' jaw drops in shock, he was disgusted with himself! talking to a 17 year old boy!

not to mention that somebody gave a 17 year old boy drinks.

"oh."

"what's the matter sirrrrrrr" harry asked confused.

"uh, it's just you're a little younger than i had expected and i'm far too old for you" he explains.

the sweet angels eyes start to fill with tears.

"n- no! please not ditching baby not what want" harry cries, his brain not stringing sentences together properly.

he calms down the screaming boy and soon he is laying in his bed, sleepy as ever.

"last night harry listen to your sound thing", harry confessed.

it wasn't that he meant to say that exactly, the confession sort of just slipped out through the boys peachy-gloss covered lips.

louis smirks, completely ignoring the young boys age.

"is that so, darling? was it nice?"

harry nodded whilst covering a soft yawn with his hands, his delicately painted nails wiping over his face afterwards.

"felt good, daddy."

and, god, was he ever going to recover from the sinful name that come from such an innocent cherub?

"that's good babe, i'm gonna let you sleep now, yes?"

harry just yawned and muttered out an "okay daddy", before waving a shy goodbye, hanging up and slipping into a peaceful sleep.

~next morning~
HARRY (3rd pov)
harry woke up with a sore pain in his head, why couldn't he remember last night?

he opened up his phone to text his friends, asking what had happened to him and why his head hurt.

what he came apon though was a text from an unsaved number reading,

'morning, doll xo'.

he asked who it was and continued on to ask his friends what went on.

'don't think you got my name last night considering you insisted on calling me daddy, but it's louis x'

the angels cheeks warmed up, the rosy flushed colour coating his cheeks.

he can't believe he did that! how embarrassing!

'oh! i'm so sorry for that mr louis, i don't seem to remember much of the happenings from last night'

next thing he knew, the same number was ringing him.

he hesitated, but answered. what was the worst that could happen?

"hello?" harry answered, waiting for a response.

"hey babe, how's your hangover?" the man asked.

'hangover?' harry thought, 'but i'm only 17! i told drink?'

"y'know, from the drinking last night?"

harry stayed silent, so louis took it upon himself to explain.

"when zaynie gave you the 'pretty drinks'?"

harry wrapped up the conversation and got changed. he was going to have a word with his friends about what happened.

~~~~

as soon as he got there, harry was bashing on zayn and liam's apartment door.

they were both older, zayn being 19, and liam being 20. that didn't stop them all from being best friends though.

liam answered wearing nothing but a pair of sweats, he smirked at the sight of little harry at his door.

"hey haz what's up?" liam asks softly.

harry tries to do a mad expression but it ends up just looking like an upset kitten.

"why did you and z give me alcohol last night? i'm underage, you know that!" harry questions.

"so is zayn, live a little bub."

harry just turns around and storms off, checking his messages and finally releasing who the louis guy was.

louis was sexytommo.