Ch. 3 ~ Not Sorry

~Carter's POV~

I sipped on my dirty Martini as I awaited the presence of Mica. I wore a red  sequined strapless dress with a low back, sweetheart neckline, and high thigh slit with gold studded earrings to match. I cannot lie, tonight I look good. With my curvacious and slender hour glass shape with a little waist, and a big ass, no wonder Mica couldn't turn me down. 

My fair skin glimmered in the illumniscent lights of the high class bar. I pushed back my thick, long, luxurious hair and sidebang that shielded my left eye. My deep hazel eyes were accented by my long dark lashes. And in relation to my tiny nose my large pouting lips protuded. 

I watched as Mica walked towards me. I did my best to pay him no mind, and I didn't even greet him when he said hello. Instead I wrapped my arms around his neck and went in for a heart melting kiss. When I pulled away his smile broadened. "Well well well... If it isn't Jessica Rabbit." Mica teased. I giggled lightly. "You don't look to bad yourself." I exclaimed.

"Does this count as foreplay?" He asked as he dragged towards the exit. "What?" I asked. Before a blink of an eye, Mica's baby soft lips met mine. We fought until I gave up and let him take control. His hands fell until they reached my ass. I let out a moan, satisfied with the attention I was getting. He pulled away in an instant leaving me wanting more, and disappointed. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked him grooming his muscular arm. "Lets get to the car." He whispered in my ear. His voice sounded seductive and temptational, so I followed suite.

/////////////////////////////// Later

The night was long and humid. After nearly 3 hours of having sex with Mica in his car, I set off. Behind me, he sped off after watching me sashay away which was ritual for us. My dress was torn and my hair in disarray. I carried my heels in one hand and limped towards my car. When I got to my Porsch I dug in my Dolce & Gabbana clutch fumbling for they car keys. My fingers met the metal of the key and in time I pulled it out before they dropped onto the ground. As I bent down to retrieve them, I met contact with leather shoes. 

Slowly I picked up the keys and looked up only to meet the eyes of my ex. I rolled my eyes. "Kain." I scoffed finding this not suprising at all. "Listen, just speak to me just once." He whined. I held up my hand to excuse him and pushed past to unlock my car. "Why are you here?" I asked unlocking the door. 

"I want to know why you left me." He cried.

"You mean why you left me?" I asked furrowing my eyes at him.

"We had something special, Carter." He said.

"We had nothing. And if we had something, it was only good sex and that's it." I said. He obviously was offended. I climbed into my vehicle and tried to close the car door but he stopped me short. "Carter, please." I pulled roughly onto the door until it shut with a bang.

I rolled down the window. "Carter, what happened to you? You used to be an amazing woman with so much ambition on your shoulders. Now you're out here fucking NFL stars in their cars-

I stopped him short, I have to admit I was embarrassed. "So you've been stalking me? Listen, our relationship is over. It has been and always will be. So stop stalking me and find yourself a new woman with your lonely ass." I said and sped off.

//////////////////////Few Days Later...

Danielle had invited me over to her mansion which I'd become so used since I've been messing around with her husband. She greeted me at the wide two door home in her Givenchy dress with matching Prada heels. Instantly I felt under-dressed and even a tad bit jealous. Still I thought, why couldn't that beme? Even when I had her husband up my sleeve, I still felt the need to hate on her.

"Come in babe!" She pulled me by the wrist. "I'm glad you're here, come meet the other girls." She cooed. I feigned my best smirk and rolled my eyes under my Gucci sunglasses. As we approached her grand living room, we met up with seven other girls. Some faces were inevitably noticeable and some I haven't met before. Little glass cup centerpieces lined the coffee table that read "Housewives of NFL Stars".  Then it hit me, these women were all obviously the wives of famous NFL stars. Instantly I swallowed my pride questioning why Danielle even invited me knowing damn well I was in no relationship with any NFL star. I mean if sidelines count then...

Danielle hushed us all, "I'm glad all of you decided to arrive. For this matter I wanted to introduce to you all a very brilliant idea that will rack up an abundance of cash. Not only will this be financially helpful, it may even bring us as very fine, educated woman closer as the wives of these well known NFL stars."

"I've been working with VH1 to become an official television series." My breath got caught in my throat the moment she finished her sentence. Not that I wasn't proud of her for taking the initiative in becoming a reality TV star, its just that with more attention on the relationship of Danielle and Mica it may make it harder for me. Its already bad enough the media feeds off of drama and Mica and I have to try to avoid paparazzi on our secretive dates. 

The woman held silent for a while. I felt an uneasy feeling in my gut. Danielle fumbled with her fingers nervously, the thing she did when under anxiety. God, I hope she was still taking pills for her anxiety. Then a Hispanic chic who wore a bold dress spoke up. "Why would we want to air out our dirty laundry for money?" 

Everyone scoffed giving me the representation that she was notoriously known and detested. She looked like the girl that females gossip about anyways. "Who said it had to be dirty laundry, Mena?" Said another woman. "Exactly. This isn't for show. We're just giving the world a taste of what it's like to be as a wife of an athlete." Danielle finished.

Eventually after nearly and hour of discussing the regulations and rules, they passed out contracts for everyone to sign. Then from the corner of my eye Mica arrived. My heart sped up and nearly dropped. I was speechless and once again my breath was caught in my throat. I watched as he leaned down to plop a kiss onto Dani's cheek. The whole time his eyes burned through me.

Had he known what he'd been doing to me right now? I couldn't decide if I was turned on or jealous or maybe even both. The other girls cooed and talked of how cute the two were. Lord, only if they knew...