Chapter 2: A Day in Ex's Shoes

Location: Ex's Trap house in west Brooklyn

Date:Monday, May 29,2017. 11:00 am

"get him the fuck out of my office" i yelled to my 2 bouncers. one of my new employees is already fucking up! i cant go down. I'm to deep in and I'm rich. if i get arrested for some bullshit I'm bringing all of these fake drug lords down with me too. theres was a knock at the door and then one of the men opened it to reveal bird with a phone in his hands.

"boss it Worm" he said handing the phone up to my ear smiling really hard.

"Worm my brotha, how are you today" i said being more then sarcastic.

"oh cut the bullshit X. you think your the man because you burned down one of my trap houses and killed all the rookies..haha your so immature" he said.

"this is coming for the motherfucker who sent a rookie to steal my products. but hows the white? i know thats the stuff you like right?" i said rolling around in my chair.

" X you dont understand what your starting. this is a straight drug lord war." he said to me as if he ran shit.

"War? oh no Worm you must not understand that was me asking you nicely to stop taking my customers and my supply. I've ended the war unless you want me and my boys to show up to dinner at your house one night. let them run a train through your ex stripper wife in front of you and you kids. her names candice right? i can have my young goons rape your daughter and take her innocence if thats what you want. right in front of you. ill have them pistol whip your twin boys too. their so young and precious. your wouldn't want that right?" i asked him, i knew his blood was probably boiling right now but i don't care.

"this isn't over yet X. but stay away from my family" he said to me.

"stay away from my areas" i said hanging up the phone. laughing at myself making everyone else laughing too.

i handed the phone back to bird and dismissed him. i got up from my chair and grabbed my coat.

"lets go stop and Christian louboutin and then to Olive garden" i said to the men as they escorted me to my car. i got into the backseat while we drove over to the city so i could pick up something. when i walked inside my usually sales women Anna walked over.

"good afternoon Mr.Wilson" she said to me.

"Afternoon" i replied to her.

"what can i get for you" she said.

"I'm looking for an amazing pair a heels for this young lad that I'm trying to make up with, the only problem is i don't know what size shoe she wears." she looked at me like i was crazy.

"sir, how do plan on buying shoes" she said.

"well she's short and has pretty small feet so she's no smaller then a 36 and no bigger then a 37.5" i said in a duh manner.

"well sir your right, ill bring out the exclusives for you." she said walking off, i waited patiently. she brought out about 10 boxes with the help of another worker.

"take your time looking through them sir" she said walking off to help another costumer.

with the help of my gaurds i picked out a pair of gold 6 inch pumps that wrapped around the ankle. because i didnt know what size Liana wore i decided to buy the 36,36.5,37, and 37.5.

"okay Mr. Wilson your total today is $18,657. are you paying with cash or credit?"

i handed her my premium black card and she swiped it and handed it back to me. she gave me the reciept and a pen to sign my name. after that she handed the bags to my gaurds and we walked to the car. my driver drove all the way back to brooklyn and made it to olive garden by 2:10. i got out the car with the bags. i told the man i had a reservation and he showed me where we were gonna be sitting. i sat the bags under the table and took out my phone and waited until she arrived. if she was going to show up.

it was 2:25 and i was starting to lose hope until i saw her and the man who sat me. i stood like the gentlemen i am but she didnt look happy to be here. after she was seated i took a seat.

"talk, i only have an hour an a half lunch break" she said

"okay so what i was trying to tell you was, because it was the grand opening of the club the boys payed for a stripper ahead of time to give me a dance. i was mad when she got there not only because i knew you might come but because i hate strippers, there dirty money grubbin hoes" i told her, she laughed a little.

"im really sorry Liana, i didnt mean for any of that to go down and the only way to get your attention was to send something to job because i didnt have you adress and your always at your job" she shook her head in agreement.

"do you accept my apology?"

she smiled showing me those dimples i loved to stare at "yes Exavier i accept your apology. i dont even understand why i was so mad any, but lets move past that okay?"

"yea your right, and im glad you accepted it because i brought you something." i said going under the table to grab the bags when i pulled them from under the table her eyes glew and her mouth dropped.

"exavier you really didnt have to buy me red bottoms and four pair at that?" she said.

"actually there all not the same size. i didnt know what size you wore so i decided to buy 4 diffrent sizes" i said.

she laughed instantly "im a 36.5 but what are yo gonna do with the other 3 pair?" she said asking.

" i actually dont know. i can exchange them and have them put the rest of the money to my account incase you wanna go shooping or something" i said in response.

" you dont haave to buy me all this stuff but thank you Exavier your so sweet." she said getting up to hug me.

when she sat back down and then the waiter arrived. "welcome to olive garden, im your server for the night. my name is leo, can i start you off with any thing to drink?" he asked 

"can i get a rum and coke on the rocks" i said.

"and for the mrs.?"

"ummmm ill have blueberry martini and a water on the side"

"okay breaksticks and salad?and appitizers?"

"yes bread and salad no appitizer" i responded.

"ill get those drinks right out" he replied before leaving the table.

"so, hows little yazmin?" i asked and she smiled.

"crazy, your not going to believe what happened this morning" she said laughing.

i chuckled at her cute little laugh "what happened?"

"remember how i told you about her dead beat ass father?" i nodded my head signalling i knew what she was talking about."well he called this morning talking bout he was coming to get her and all this other bullshit about having someone else take care of her. he really thinks he scares someone because he works for a high drug lord or what ever?" she laughed

"wow he was wiling out this morning?"

"yes!" she said as our waiter was returning with our drinks.

"so are we ready to order?"

lunch with her was amazing after we finished we walked outside and she gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheek. "i want you to meet yazmin. if you dont mind?" she asked.

"of course i dont, i wanna see if she's cuter then you" i responded making her laugh.

"what about tonight?" she asked me.

"i dont think im busy so yea why not text me your adress when you get off of work and ill come through, ighh?"

"yea not a problem" she said getting in the car" see you late exavier"

"bye shorty" i said getting into the svu.

back to the office i go....

A/N: comment, vote, follow. Exavier on the side.

~E'Nyah