chap 8

Dedicated to @ProudToBeALoser

School ended and I was walking home until I felt someone behind me.As I was going to look back....
"Booo".
"Yah Kai, what's your problem?"
He just smirked and said
"Why are you following me?".
"Yah. Your the one following!",I shot back.
He just stared and started walking. O don't know why I followed him. After few minutes our roads are going to be separated, he asked my number and this time I also don't know why I gave him......
Maybe because I am his slave..

》Next Day 》
Class started and here I am waiting  for the jerk outside following principle's order.  After 15 minutes the prince came."yah I am waiting for 15 minutes."
"It's not that much", he said looking away....
Like what's with people talking to.me without looking. As I was showing him the school, awkward silence embraced us so I decided to break it.....
" By the way, I am Suzy"
"So", he replied....
Ugh.Jerk.

》Next Day 》

My phone beeped and it's from..
From: arrogant jerk
"Come at my place right now".

Huh....its 6 am in the morning.

To: arrogant jerk
"Why?"
From : arrogant jerk
"Will you or shall I come and drag you and don't worry... I know your address".

The fuck?!!
To: arrogant jerk
"Wait jerk."

I dragged my feet to the washroom and did my morning routine. I wore an oversized grey jacket with matching trousers. The maniac sent his address and.......wow.....
His house is pretty big. I knocked and it revealed the jerk in
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jogging suit.....
"I will exercise and you need to help." He said.
"How?"
"Carry my water bottle"
"What? are you crazy? You called me here just to carry your bottle?"
"Yes, and you should be lucky enough to get a chance to touch my precious bottle."
.ugh. Conceited child.

》After 1 hour》
Here, he is done jogging and I am standing with a bottle in my hand. Then he threw his sweaty towel at me. "Yah", I yelled and he just chuckled." Come inside and make me breakfast."
I then agreed as I am curious to see his house. As I entered I studied his house. Then he brought me back to reality" Earth to Suzy!" I  then just blankly stared at him. "I live alone si don't you dare to do something".
.The fcuk.
"Shut up" I replied. He then went to his room and I made my way to kitchen. On the way of making pancakes I realized to ask where the sugar is.
So I went to his room and knocked.
"Come in", he yelled from inside.
I went in and................
*gasp*
.
.
.
.
.

HEYZZZZZ. ......author.....This chap is dedicated to my lovely friend.....If you also want a dedication comment below ⬇⬇
And next chap after 5 votes...
Share if you want 😊😊