Chapter 5

"I still want your soul human." Said Chara. Frisk hugged sans' arm tightly, he went in front of her. "Heh, you still want to fight after la-" "SHUT UP!! I took care of your skeleton friend who was looking for me. Oh does that brother you." Chara taunted. Sans' blue eye started flashing yellow and blue. "And even if you kill me there was DETERMINATION in the corner. Yup I'll respawn infinitely." Chara lept towards him trying to stab. He dodged, and she went right to a a giant lazier. "Heh that was eas-" he had to dodged the knife. "The only way out is two human souls."

      Sans ran fast his eye flashing a mix of orange and blue, he blasted her with his blaster and grabbed her knife. He threw it at the star in the corner that she was coming back from. It shattered, he got her soul and they escaped. They took a shortcut to the house. Papyrus was hanging out in the shed. He ran and hugged him, "Pap you're alive." "Why wouldn't I be?" Pap responded. Sans replied "That's not important." Frisk came and jumped on top of sans, "DOG PILE!!! He tee he!" She giggled. Frisk and sans fell asleep and now pap can't get up, he fell asleep.

     For a while everything was happy. They'd hang out, go to Grillby's, and hear Sans' bad puns. There was no sign of Chara, and since pap was still alive he was super protective. Sans said a terrible pun, "Heh, and you can't ketchup to my puns." Pap threw the bean bag chair at him, Sans caught it with his magic. "By the way guys my giant laser is called a ghaster blaster, "And by the way, if that girl Chara comes back again I'll kill her for real!" Sans has a look of pure rage in his eyes.