Chapter 3

Jaylah(Juicy)

I'm sitting here comforting Aisa as she cry her eyes out over Terrance ass.

"It's gon' be alright, ok girl." I said while rubbing her back.

"I'm good, but Imani had to cut open old wounds when she said that, SHIIITTTT!!" she screamed as she banged and punched her steering wheel.

"Can I tell you some thing?" she asked.

I made a face at her and said "Duh, the hell kinda question is that!"

She laughed and her face turned serious she said something but couldn't hear it.

"What?"

"I said that before i moved to Indy to go live with my mom. I-I was pregnant with Terrance baby."

"Holy shit! What happened? Did you tell him?" I asked.

"No I got an abortion two days after I moved, I never was really planing on tellin' anybody but you know now. I had to tell somebody." she said

She was pregnant and never told nobody. Not even her granny, or me, or Imani.

Damn and she an abortion. Aisa was always the one in our group that made smart decisions, kept us from killing each other. Terrance had broke her in the worst way. She just now coming back from Indy, but she ain't the same no more. There's something cold and lethal about her, not the same sweet, kind, shy Nooni. This is the result of a broken girl who had to put her own pieces back together and left the things that she thought she didn't need anymore. Her heart, ability to show mecry, her happy go lucky spirit, and that warm welcoming essence.

I must have blanked out.

"Juicy!" Aisa shouted my name.

"Huh?" I said.

"Girl, I said are we going to go get, Nay?"

"No, she wit her daddy this week." I tell her.

"Let's go see if yo granny cooked since we ain't get to eat." I told her.

"Ok." She said.

It was a ten minute ride to her granny house. When we got there was a black on black Hummer with tinted out windows. Nooni little brother Chaucncey was stepping out the truck.

"What the hell! Who is that Chaucncey?" Aisa yelled as she was walking up on the truck. I got out and was now standing behind her. She tapped on the window.

"Why the hell you talking to my baby brother? Aisa questioned the mystery person behind the glass window. She banged on the window again 'till they rolled it down.

"¿Perra estúpida por qué golpeando en mi ventana?(stupid bitch why you banging on my window?)" Said the very sexy Mexican man.

"¿Quién demonios te llama puta con el culo yo irrespetuoso!(who the hell you calling a bitch with yo disrespectful ass!)" Nooni said replying back. Nooni my momma is half Mexican so she can speak it, read, and write in Spanish.

"Just go in the house." Chaucncey said while pulling on her arm.

"My baby brother ain't no damn banger or drug dealer so don't come around here no more!" she yelled putting venom it her words.

The man in the truck drove away. Nooni started beating Chaucncey ass all the way into the house. We get in the house all you smell is some good ass food.

"Why she yelling and hitting him like that, Jaylah?" Ms.Mattie ask while fixing plates.

"Hey granny, I think she think he trying to be like they daddy." I answered. As soon as the words left my mouth Nooni yelled "You trying to be like Main(they dad)!"

"Anyways, how you been Ms.Mattie?" I asked.

"I've been real good baby. How that little girl of yours?" she asked.

"Bad as ever, you know her 3rd birthday coming up. Um, Ms.Mattie can I have food, please?" I asked using my best baby voice. "Here you go baby." She said while sating a plate full of food.

"Aisa, Chaucncey y'all get ya asses down here and eat!" she yelled, I laughed and started stuffing my face.

"Why she always eating at our house?" Chaucncey asked before sitting down.

"The same reason you always eating over here." I said.

"So this my granny house." He said.

"Boy shut and eat. Don't forget ya granddaddy told you to feed them dogs." Ms.Mattie.

Chaucncey started to say something back when Imani, Cash, and Fresh walked in the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Terrance in the multimedia.