Sandana ki bacchi - Last Chapter

Sumedh's POV
The next day Bandana felt labor pain so I took her to the Hospital. Aai Baba came a bit late. "Aai" I said and hugged her. "Sab theek se ho to jaega na? Woh boht dari hui thi" I said. She broke the hug. "Arey woh sambhaal leghi. Fikar mat kar" She said. I simply nodded.

Bandana started screaming. I was hell scared. "Aai kitna cheekh rhi h woh...usse nhi hoga" I said worringly. "Sumedh sabke saath esa hi hota h, teri biwi ka koi anokha case nhi h" She said. I kept quiet.

"Mujhse nhi suna jaa raha! Me bahar jaa raha hu!" I said and went out of the Hospital. After about an hour, Baba called me. I went to them.

"Kya hua?" I asked impatiently. "Hua nhi, hui...beti hui" Aai said happily. "Beti hui? Kaha h woh? Bandana kesi h?" I asked holding her shoulders tightly. "Bacchi ko doctors kucch tests k lie lekar gey h, Bandana andar h jaa dekha usse" She said. I nodded and went in.

Bandana was conscious. I held her hand and caressed her hair. "Thank you" I said in a low voice. She smiled. "Mujhe party chahiye" She replied. "Kitni matlabi ho yaar tum? I thought tum mujhe thank you bologhi" I said. "Me aapko thanks kyu bolu?" She asked. "Love, agar me na hota to baby ko kya internet se download krti?" I asked. She chuckled. "Theek h theek h...thanks!" She said. I smiled.

"Aapne dekha usse?" She asked excitingly. I shook my head. "Kucch tests krne k lie lekar gey h. Saath me milkar dekhenghe" I said. She nodded. I placed a kiss on her forehead and sat on a chair next to her bed.

"Bohot dard hua na?" I asked. "Please, mujhe uske bareme abhi kucch nhi sochna!" Bandana replied. I chuckled. "Tum abhi thak geyi? Yaar abhi to hame 10 bacche aur peda krne h" I said. "10?" Bandana asked shockingly. "10 kyu???" She asked. "Apni khud ki cricket team bnaenghe. C'mon yaar ham dono cricketers h...itna to banta h" I explained. She chuckled and shook her head.

After sometime doctors came with our baby. Bandana took the baby in her arms. Doctors left.

We smiled looking at her. She was looking just like a doll. Her eyes were closed. "Mujhe iski aankhe dekhni h" Bandana said. "Green hi honghi" I said proudly. "Dark brown hui to?" Bandana asked with confidence. "I bet green honghi" I said. She chuckled. "Lijie" Bandana said giving me the baby. "Mujhe nhi pakarna usse!" I said taking a couple of steps backwards. "Arey lekin kyu?" She asked. "Cotton jesi to h...gir geyi to? Yehi bikhar jaeghi!" I said. Bandana burst in a laughter. "Kitne fattu ho aap!" She said. "Fattu? Theek h fir, do mujhe!" I said and took the baby in my arms. I smiled. Her body was really 'soft'; those small hands, feet, arms, legs, face...everything was damn cute!

*******

*Some days later...*
We were at home and I was in my room my 'daughter'. I was massaging her arms and legs. I saw Bandana coming. Good chance to tease her! "Chalo beta, aap to Namkaran k lie almost ready ho. Me bhi ready ho jata hu, warna aapki woh khadoos Maa aeghi aur chillane lgeghi 'Aap tayaar nhi hue? Mene kaha tha ready ho jao lekin meri kaha sunta h koi!'" I said mimicking Bandana. She was listening everything.

"Haan bacchi peda ho geyi ab meri kya izzat h!? Udaiye meri khilli!!!" She said. I burst in a laughter. She threw me a pillow and was about to leave when I held her wrist. "Itna gussa? Not good for your health Love...baaki 10 bacche kese peda kroghi?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. "Mujhe nhi peda krne 10 bacche!!" She said. "Ese kese nhi krne? Yeh bechari akeli bethi raheghi?" I asked. Bandana looked away. I held her chin and made her look towards me. I tilted my head to kiss her. She pushed me.

"Baadme!!! Uss bechari ko bed pe leta kar yaha aapko romance soojh raha h? Kese Papa ho aap?" She asked. I chuckled.

Siddharth's POV
I was downstairs in the sitting room. Devaki was calling me so I went to my room. "Kya hua?" I asked. "Siddharth ise uthaiye, kabse roe jaa rhi h" She said. "Bhooki hogi!" I said picking up the baby. "Abhi to doodh pilaya tha. Itni jaldi kese bhook lag geyi!?" She asked confusingly. I looked at the baby and rolled my eyes. "Kyunki tum wapis bacchi ko doodh pila rhi ho! Jise mene pakda h woh ladka h! Lo ise doodh pilao!!" I said. She slapped her forehead. "Me aaj pagal ho jaunghi!! Kucch samajh me nhi aa raha!" She said. "Accha aap usko tayaar kijie" She said. I nodded.

After almost an hour, everyone was ready for the function. We went downstairs. The whole family was waiting for us. Sumedh's family came as well.

The function started.

We did the pooja.

"Siddharth, Bhua to h hi nhi...ab?" Devaki asked. "Sara Bhabhi krdenghi sab" I said. She nodded. Sara Bhabhi was excited.

She placed both kids in the cradle. After some rituals, she whispered their names in their ears. "Prateek aur Riya!!" She declared. Devaki and I looked at each and smiled.

"Bhabhi yeh naam ae kaha se vese?" Sumedh asked. "Daadi ne suggest kiye the" She replied. After that nobody said anything about names. "Acche naam h" Bandana said. We smiled and thanked everyone.

It was Sumedh and Bandana's turn. "Iski bhi Bhua nhi h" Bandana said. "Koi baat nhi, Devaki h na" Sumedh said. Devaki smiled and nodded. She placed the baby in the cradle and whispered her name in her hear. "Khushi" She declared.

Everyone was really happy. Then we sat together. "Jabse bacche hue h, ham sab ne theek se baat hi nhi ki" Sumedh said. It was the first time we were seeing their daughter properly, everyone was really busy for past few days.

"Arey Sumu, Khushi ki aankhe green h!" I said surprisingly. He smiled and nodded. "Mujhe to dekhne se pehle hi pta chal gaya tha k iski aankhe mere jesi honghi!" He said proudly. We chuckled.

"Accha Sidd ek baat bta, tum dono baccho ko pehchante kese ho, like dono ek jese lagte h!" Sumedh said. "Me hi pehchanta hu, Devaki to..." I said. Devaki gave me a nudge. I chuckled and kept quiet. We burst in a laughter.

Author's POV
Siddharth and Devaki were happy with their kids. After sometime even Devaki learnt the small difference between Prateek and Riya.

Sumedh and Bandana became more responsible when Khushi arrived in their lives.

These four happily managed their kids. They learnt how life actually worked...they witnessed the journey from Guru-Shishya, to Life Partners and then finally Mummy-Papa.

*******

And finally The End.
Really, it was a long story this time. I really enjoyed writing this season, as it was about the life after marriage. Hope you guys liked reading it as well.

Thank you very much for reading, supporting and for all the love.
See you soon with another story, till then apne Gurus ka aadar kro, unki respect kro (as Monday is Guru Purnima). And ofcourse...ready rehna, Monday ko ek aur dhamakedaar entry hogi kucch logoki aur ek neyi story ki!

Last thing...I'm doing this for the first time:

Comment of the Season Award goes to

Comment of the Season Award goes to...onedirectionslayin
And the comment was "Guys he didn't actually lay on top of her it is quite obvious that he supported himself on his elbows" (When Sumedh laid on Bandana and she was pregnant, and readers were worried for the baby)
Like me has has kar pagal ho rhi thi...even today I burst in a laughter when I read it!