Chapter 18

Previously

Y/n POV

Then she leaned down and  kissed me and pulled away. "Um girls can you guys give Y/n and I some  privacy. I have something really important to talk about with her. Just a  couple of minutes please." Dinah asked nervously. "Of course Dj let's  go wait out in the hall till they're done." Camila said pecking my lips  before they all walked out. Dinah looked at me and handed me a paper.  "O-oh my fu-uck-ing god." I said stuttering looking down at the papers  angrily that said my name new name i guess was

                                                                                Y/n Y/m/n Hansen......

Present

Dinah POV

"Um girls can you guys give Y/n and I some privacy. I have something really important to talk about with her. Just a couple of minutes please." I asked nervously trying to keep calm. "Of course Dj let's go wait out in the hall till they're done." Camila said pecking Y/n's lips before they all walked out. I looked at Y/n and then handed her the paper. Watching her eyes go wide and her face turn red. "O-oh my fu-uck-ing god." she said stuttering looking down at the papers angrily that said that I had adopted her. Y/n Y/m/n Hansen was her new name. "Y/n I did this before you ran off with Camila. I figured you'd want to stay there and you were so sad. So I thought adopting you would make you happier. I wanted to show you that I really do care and I was trying to help you." I said looking down at the floor playing with the edge of my shirt.

"Where were you when Camila and I needed you guys? Where were you when your guys management kicked her out and she begged you guys crying asking for your help, but all you guys did was put the blame on her. Do you remember how I begged you crying asking you to help her. Begging you to do something to help me, to help your best friend. But all you did was walk away. You can't just expect me to accept you with open arms after you hurt us so many times Dinah." She wrote down angrily. I closed my eyes as the memories starting clouding my mind.

Flashback

All of us girls sat down and the round table. Besides one of us, Camila. "She's taking up all of the spot light in the group. So we've decided to kick her out of the group." Our management told us. All of our smiles dropped. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? CAMILA HAS BEEN WITH US. WE PROMISED TO STAY TO TOGETHER TILL THE END. You don't understand what you guys are about to do..." Lauren said angrily. "We've had it planned for some time now. We will be putting all the blame on her. So none of you take the backlash. If we're lucky it will give you guys some publicly and it will gain you girls popularity." One of the management people said. "We aren't kicking her out. She's staying with us. Whether you like it or not." I said angrily. "I'm sorry girls but the decision is final. We posted stuff on all of your Instagram accounts saying she was the one who choose to do this." the management dude said. "The meetings over, You girls can leave now." They said. We all stood up and walked out angrily. I'm sorry Camila, I wish I could've stopped this. I tried i really did.

Present

"Y/n we really did try. We didn't just agree to kick her out. We fought for her we really did. We agreed we would stay together until the end, but management had the overall decision. We don't." I said sadly. "We-well Y-yo-ou did-n't tryy ha-ard enou-gh." She said sadly and angrily. "Leave." She said pointing to the door. I wiped away the tears as I walked out of her life again. I will make this up to you Y/n. I promise. I walked out and closed the door behind me. "She's angry at me, I think it's better off if the girls and I head home for today. So we give her some time to cool off and be alone." I said to Camila. She nodded understanding me and hugged the girls and I and said her goodbye's as she walked back into Y/n's room. "What happened Dinah?" Lauren asked. She freaked out and basically made it seem like it was our faults Camila got kicked out of the group and told me we didn't try enough and fight hard enough for Camila. But I'm going to prove her wrong and show her we did fight for Camila and her." I said determined to prove to her that we did try.

Camila POV

I walked into the room and saw Y/n in tears. I walked over to her and hugged her softly as she cried into my chest. "Hurt." She said pointing to her heart. "I know babe, I know I am too. But you got to understand them and hear their side of the story. Sometimes the truth gets hidden and my old management wasn't the nicest, They were sneaky and cruel. They'll do anything to make the girls more popular. You just got to hear their side of the story. But as of right now, you need to rest and heal. I'm sorry this happened babe. It's all my fault." I said. She smiled sadly at me. "Not yo-our fau-lt Camz." She struggled to say. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest over where her heart is and then placed hers on mine. "Yo-ou an-d I ag-agai-nst the wo-rld." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and leaned in and kissed her softly. "It's you and I against the world baby. Forever and always." I said against her lips and felt her smile into the kiss. I pulled away so I could see her face. "Even with you being hurt, you're still the prettiest girl i've ever seen." I said as I watched her smile widen. She linked our fingers together and I smiled thinking about our future..

Author's Note:

Haven't updated in a while. Here's a filler chapter for you guys.