After Party

Your prov

I was so excited to go to Jay Park's concert!!!!! I even bought this gorgeous outfit!!!

I spent so much money tonight i don't know what to do. And there's an after party!!!

At the After Party~

They are getting fucked up in here. It's Patron, Ciroc, Hennessey, Amsterdam, and everything here.

I walk in and sit at the bar and ask for a shot. I look in the corner of the club and see a bunch of girls crowding somebody. I didn't care I just turned around and drank another shot.

10 minutes later a guy comes and sits next to me.

Hey baby girl what are you doing here all by yourself? He asked you.

Well, I came here from the concert and I really wanted to meet Jay Park tonight, but I haven't seen him at all. You say and lay your head on the counter.

Awe that's to bad I'm sure Jay would love to meet a gorgeous girl like you. By the way what's your name? The stranger asked.

Thanks. And my name is y/n.

Excuse me pretty lady can you look at me while we talk. He asked you.

Sure. You lifted up your head and looked at him. You were so surprised to see Jay Park sitting at the bar with you.

Omg!!!!! Your Jay Park!!!!!! You said still in shock. Lmao!! Yes I am Jay and I like your style. You look very sexy! He told you.

Your face turned red and you said, Thanks.

You and Jay talked for about an.hour and a half then you decided to go home.

Umm Jay it was lovely talking to you, but I'm going to.go.home. NOW. You said a little drunk. Oh ok well we should go out sometime. How about next week? He asked you. Yea sure anyday is fine. You said feeling so excited on the inside.

Well let me walk you to your car and here's my number he offered.

Okay sure. Why not. You said. While walking to the car and you gave him your phone and you could feel a cold breeze. Jay noticed it and gave you his jacket.

Oh no. Keep your jacket I don't want you to get cold also. Ypu.said. No it's fine. I don't mind giving you my jacket. I'm playing to make you mine anyways.

You were stunned by his words you didn't know what to say.

You finally made it to your car.

Thanks Jay for everything tonight and here's your jacket. You said handing him his jacket, but he rejected it.

No keep. I know I will get it back.soon. He said walking away.

You took that as a signal to leave, but when you were about to get in the car Jay came back.

I forgot to give you something. He said. What is it? You asked. Jay leaned in and said, This, then he grabbed your face and kissed you.

You didn't know what to do so you kissed him back.

After 5 minutes of kissing you finally pulled away and then Jay said, I'll see you next week right? He asked

Yes! You said with excitement and then Jay gave you one last kiss and said Goodnight y/n~

Goodnight Jay~ you said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I did good with this fluff. How about you guys? If so please vote and comment any request for a story. Thanks~ Love Baby Markson