The Bully

You walked down the hallways of your large school, hoping to avoid him.
"HEY Y/N!!" The little punk yelled. You turned around and looked at him.
"What?" You replied, rolling your eyes. He smiled. "What is it, you little punkbag?"
"Fiesty eh? Did that stupid animal teach you how to fight?" Landon joked.
That's IT!
"NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT LOGAN EVER AGAIN!!!" You yelled.
"Why? You gonna do something about it?" He asked. You took a few unnoticeable deep breaths and looked at him.
"I'd shut my mouth if I were you," you warned. He punched you.
"Never!" Punch. "You" punch "can't" punch "make" punch "me!!!" You immediately started to cough. Finally, the bell rang.
"Go to class," you coughed. "Scratch that. Go to hell!"
"I'll talk to ya later, Loser."
You didn't talk during the day. Not even the teacher looked at you. You weren't trying to get attention, you just wanted to go home.
Home was your only friend. Logan was at home.
After the day, you started home. The bullies followed you and grabbed your arm when you were a block away from the safety of Logan's hold.
"JUST GO AWAY! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!!!!!?????" You yell. Landon's wingmans, Zarrius and Darrius, take your arms and hold them away. Landon punched you in the stomach. He did it again. And again. And again.
Finally, after about thirty minutes of getting beaten up, Logan runs to you. He kicked Landon and his claws popped out. Darrius and Zarrius dropped you running away. You immediately collapsed.
"Hey....*cough* Logan," you smiled weakly.
"Please stay alive! They broke three ribs," Logan looked at you. Then he turnes to Landon. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?"
"Look I'm sorry man-" Logan walked over to the frightened boy and grabbed his collar. Landon was lifted off the ground so that Logan could meet his eyes.
"I swear on my life that if you touch Y/N again, you will wish that you never excisted," Logan growled deeply. Landon nodded.
"Okay! I'm sorry!" He sobbed.
"Go, you better be glad that my boss is here right now, or I would have killed you," Logan dropped the kid and he ran off, faster than ever before. Logan picked you up and gave you some of his healing. Your stomach started to feel like your intestines weren't full of blood.
"Logan."
"Yes, baby?"
"I love you. I always have."
"I love you too, Baby," he kissed your forehead. "They will never hurt you again. I promise."
Never, not once, did the boys even come close to you. And it was all thanks to Logan. He made you know that you were safe as long as he was alive. Bad day at school? Logan could find a way to fix it. Bullied? Have him use a little Wolverine power.
Logan loved you.
And you loved him.

So..... whatdya think?! I tried to make it connect good and I believe I did quite well.
It sucks getting bullied. But Logan is always there.
Please Comment and Vote!