I Guess You Want To Know Me First?

Well how can I start this? I would really use some help from Deadpool and The Flash.

I'm just a 15 year old loner nerd from Puerto Rico who moved to the U.S about 5 years ago. I live in a house and I have everything good enough to entertain my self with, like what I'm writing on right now a laptop.

I'm a very varied guy when it comes to liking things. I think is very accurate that I have been called weird over a hundred times. Simple things about me? Easy, I love Star Wars, Marvel and DC comic books and their amazing movies. I love series that have to do with medieval stuff, you know Queens and Kings stuff, the battles are sick and the drama is off the charts. I love WWE, yes I know is scripted, but to me is still entertaining. I listen to Metal, Rock & Roll, 70s, 80s, 90s, Salsa, Bachata, and Merengue. I have been in Baseball, Men Softball, Basketball, Volleyball, Track, and American Football where my back got fucked because of too much weight and tackling on my back, I can't play Football again. Yep I have Scoliosis and I don't even have treatment for it, been having Scoliosis for 4 years. I play a lot of video games, I have an Xbox One, most of the time when I get home, I play Xbox for a little bit and then I do whatever is more important like studying, cooking, etc.

Yeah I just realized after looking back at all of that, that was not just simple information haha.

I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep since I have school and a quiz tomorrow.

I knoooowwww is a short page, it'll get better tomorrow I promise.

Sooooo gotta go gotta go gotta gooooooo see ya tomorrooowwww.