15

**Kirstie POV**
I love that Scott is trying to do something right and get his life together. Don't get me wrong about that, but after all he's put me through and said about me, he has to prove that he wants to be with me and have that family life.

As soon as I walk in the door, Mitch comes out of the kitchen asking questions.

"Where were you? I wanted to talk to you about something and you weren't home? And you have Rose out with you too!?" He says.

"Calm down, Mitch. Let me go put the baby in her crib and I'll come back down and talk to you." I say walking up the stairs.

After Rose calmed down and went back to sleep, I went downstairs to the kitchen and made Mitch and I coffee.

"What did you need to talk about, Mitchie?" I ask.

"It's about Scott." He says.

"If this is about him going to rehab, I already know." I say.

"You do?" He asks surprised.

"Yeah. Where do you think I was just at? Scott called me and told me to come over with the baby." I say.

"Why with the baby?" He asks.

"He wanted us to spend the night there with him before he leaves for rehab." I say.

"When is he leaving?" Mitch asks.

"Well, he's having a press conference at noon and he's leaving right after that." I say.

"Wow." He says.

"And he asked me to go to the press conference and sit with him." I say.

"Are you going?" He asks.

"Yeah. Then he thought I was going to get back together with him after he told me all of this and I told him he has to prove himself to me first before that ever happens." I say.

"I completely understand, Kirst. The way he's been acting and talking about you and the baby the past three months, he really needs to prove himself to be a different person. The one you said you fell in love with." Mitch says.

Then as we were talking Avi walks in.

"What are you guys doing up? It's five in the morning." He says.

"Kirstie and I were just talking about Scott going to rehab." Mitch says.

"Yeah I already knew." I say.

"How'd you find out?" Avi asks.

"He called me and told me to come over so we can talk tonight." I say.

"So he's going through with this?" He asks.

"As far as I know he is." I say.

I really hope he sticks to his word.

**Mitch POV**
after talking to Kirstie about her and Scott and the future of their relationship, I totally agree with her.

He needs to man up and prove himself to her and be a father to their child.

But also the way Kirstie is talking and everything, I hope she'll let him be a father to Rose.

I hope she didn't forget the family life she's always dreamed of with Scott. No matter how bad or an ass he's been, that's still his child too and should be allowed to see her.

Let's just see how things go after Scott gets out of rehab.