wedding part 2

Yn pov

As I walked down the Ailse I felt like some one was darting their eyes towards me. Even tho all eyes. Were on me I never imagine my self to be the one getting married. I nevered cared for my future at all. As I walked up to Roc . Ray lead me down. He we reach to a stop He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I seen him give Roc the stink eye. As he pulled away.

As I walked up and stood in front of Roc I still felt werid eveyone seems photoshop. Just so chessy a fake. As the pastor kept talking I just said all my yes and I do's. I didn't say much the wedding seem like a blur. Nothing felt real.

Ray pov

After the wedding Reception I began to hear Princeton and Prod conversation.

Prod : Wo wo wo your in love with Yn and You want Roc to kill her.

Prince : No your partly right I'm in love with yn but I don't want Yn to die. Yn is a strong women she ain't going no where that's how know. My plan is gon go in process.

Prod : Yeah and how you know if she'll fall for you.

Prince : Easy I'll just be there for her like any person would

Prod: So you gon kill yo best friend

Prince : No yn is gonna do it.

Prod : Just unbelievable.

I walked into the rest room as Prod walked out.

Prod pov

I'm living I'm not getting into this mess Princeton is setting up what ever happens happens. I'm just gonna sit back and watch as black mafia falls apart.

Ray pov,

I went to go and find yn.

Ray : Yn can I talk to you

Yn : Yeah

I led her to a private place.

Ray : Yn I got something to tell you.

Yn : What is it.

Ray : Roc is trynna kill you.

Yn : What

Ray : And on top of that Princeton is in love with you.

Yn : This is some crazy shit.

Ray : Yeah Yn you gotta divorce Roc leave all this. I don't wanna see you died. Your my bestfriend.

Yn : Its not easy Ray.

Ray : Why isn't it.

Yn : Cause. I'm to much in love with Roc. To walk away.

Ray : What are you talking about.

Yn : Roc is my soul mate he loves me. If I leave him. Whose gonna love me like him. He has my heart. Ray. I'm in love with him. Like crazy.

Ray : Who are you. Where's the Yn I knew.

Yn : Gone.

This wasn't right Yn would never say any shit like that. She gotta be playing with me.

Yn pov

After the reception me and Roc went off to Jamaica for our honeymoon. While our ride their I thought on RayRay words on how he said.

Roc : Babe you alright.

Yn : Yeah.

When we got there and got settled. I took a shower and put on something speacail for my new husband. When I walked out off the bathroom I seen Roc laying on the bed watching tv.

Yn : Cut off the tv.

Roc : Why

Yn : Don't asked just layed.

I grabbed down my handcuffs out of my. Bag and walked into the bedroom. He layed on his back knowing what was about to happen.

I crawled on to the bed sitting on his lap. I grabbed both of his hands and cuffing him to the bed.

Roc : What you doing.

Yn : Shh

I put finger on his lip. And kissed him our lips moved together as we kiss. I kiss his neck and on down to his abs.

Yn : You know they say love will set you free. Just as the truth.

I rubbed his abs and chest.

Roc : Where you going with this.

Yn : Do you love me Chresanto.

Roc : Enough to let you say my government name.

Yn : I'm serious do you love.

Roc : Always. I'm in love you

Yn : Then why do you want kill me Roc. I really do love you.

Roc : What where you get that you.

Yn : I over heard what you and Princeton said at the wedding *lies* and you can't lie about it I heard what you said

Roc : Yn I do love you and I don't want to hurt you baby its the rule.

Yn : But who's in charge.

Roc : Me

Yn : And you have the power to change that. Roc. I never thought you would love me to hurt me. I do open and soft up to you. Just know I will always love you.

I kissed his hand.

Yn : Forever * I kissed his chest* and ever more * I kissed his lips *

Roc : I'm not gonna do it Yn. I love you to much to let you go. Now let your man go. So I can make love to my sexy lady.

I unlocked the the hand cuffs and pin me down to the bed kissing my neck while his hands explore my body.

Roc : I really do love you Yn. Just know you can't never be replace.

Yn : I love you to baby.

That night we made love. And I loved every bit of it. It was just fire. Going as we colide I knew that he was true love.

A/N - this story not ending just yet but please read my new story.

Love in the wrong places ( mindless behavior) * RayRay & Yn *

The story is also mature please comment tell me what you think. I'm also making another RayRay and yn story so look out for that one thanks