Fuck Buddies Part. 2

Kai was lying underneath me on the bed. My lips were pressed against hers. Fuck her boyfriend. She's mines right now.

"Just once more." I demanded. She shook her head and pulled me closer.

"No." She said. It's funny how she's pulling me closer to her. She wants me to get annoyed with her.

"You're lips are saying one thing but your body saying another." I whispered in her ear. She sighed. I began to slowly grinding my lower half into hers. She sighed in pleasure. I brushed my lips over hers before connecting them. For the first time ever, we kissed slow. Savouring the moment. It's the last time ever. I trailed my hand down her body and stopped just above her kitty.

"Will.." she moaned out, begging me to do it.

"Say yes." I demanded. She hiked her body up trying to get me to touch her in any kind of way.

"Will please." She begged.

"Tell me yes and I'll give you exactly what you want." I spoke. She whined under me.

"Say it." I said.

"Yes. Will please. Yes." She cried out. I smiled and slipped a finger inside of her and she moaned in satisfaction. I admired her facial expressions, her sounds as she grind on my fingers. I kissed her lips and slowly made my way down to the second pair she owned. Her moans got louder the closer I got to them. I placed my lips on her clit and slowly sucked on it. She moaned and placed her hands on my head pushing me closer to her. I used my free hand and grabbed both of her smaller ones. She whined out and grind on my face. I took out my fingers and replaced it with my tongue. She gasped in surprised as I shoved my tongue as far as I could. I grabbed a condom and placed it over myself. She shivered and moaned out again.

"Will I- I'm about to... Ugh..." She said. That ladies, is my cue. I got up and slowly inserted myself into her. She moaned out and reached for me but I still had her hands in my own. I inched my way forward. Pushing her up against the headboard even though I was fully inside. She wiggled out of my grasp and wrapped her arms around me.

"Shit." I cursed cause her nails were digging in my back. I leaned back and placed my hands on the headboard. I pulled out and pushed myself in, using the headboard to add extreme pressure.

"Ahhhh Will. Faster." She asked. She really ain't saying nothing. I sped my pace up and I groaned. She got real good pussy.

"Damn Kai." I spoke. I made sure. with every stroke, I hit the very back. She is gonna remember this one.

"Fuck will go faster." She said. I smiled and began to pound into her. She moaned loudly and gripped onto my waist. I groaned at the pain as she tightened around me.

"Ahh. Oh Fuck. I'm gonna.. Will!!" She moaned out as she came. I let her ride her orgasm out but I was far from done. I leaned down and kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Get on top." I told her. She nodded and lied on my back. She climbed on top of me slowly sliding down on my member. I bit my lip containing my groan. She moaned out. She slowly began to rock herself on me back and forth as I stared up at her. She really is something gorgeous. Beautiful. I hope she knows that. I love her. I hope she knows that as well. I'll make her feel loved. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. She lied he head on my shoulder and continued to grind on me.

"Fuck, I Oohhh." She moaned out.

"I know baby. I know." I spoke and bucked my hips. She whimpered as I left multiple hickies on her.

"Kai.." I breathed into her neck. I cradled her in my arms as she grind on me faster. I groaned in pleasure. She knows what to do when she's on top.

"Fuck Will. I'm.....Ahhhh!!!" She yelled as she tightened around me. I grabbed her hips shoving her down on me letting her ride her orgasm out once again. She leaned forward on me exhausted. We were both breathing heavy trying to catch our breaths.

"You tired?" I asked. She nodded. I shrugged.

"We'll I'm not done with you yet baby girl. All fours." I spoke. She groaned and did what she was told. She immediately arched her back, gripping the pillow. I lined myself with her entrance and looked down at my protected member. Maybe I should, just this once, hit it raw. My pullout game A1. It's the last time. Just this one time. I took off the condom and threw it on the floor. I lined myself up again and slowly entered her. Her body shook and shivered as I entered.

"Fuck." I groaned. She moaned and put her face into the pillow. I began to stroke in and out of her. I put her hand on her back and pulled her closer to me.

"Shit Will. Yes.." she moaned out. I want her to scream. I began to pound into her relentlessly. She screamed out and placed her face into the pillow. I groaned.

"Tell me it's mines." I demanded. She cried out into the pillow. I grabbed her hair pulling her up. She screamed.

"Tell me." I said through clenched teeth.

"Its yours baby. All of it's yours." She said. I chuckled and continued to plunge inside of her. She screamed and pit her led on my thigh pushing me.

"Wait wait. It's too much." She said I swatted her and away.

"Take. Every. Single. Inch." I said with every stroke. She cried out my name.

"Will....Ahh!! Daddy!!" She said. I groaned and sped my pace up. She spread her hands across the sheets as her juices dripped. She tightened around me and I groaned. I'm not gonna be able to hold out this time.

"Fuck Will Please." She said, begging me to Cum already. Her orgasm came hard and I kept plunging not able to slow down. I was so close.

"I'm almost there baby. I'm...Shit." I said. Her orgasm was still coming strong. Her body was shaking, massaging me. She screamed in pleasure, gripping the sheets. My stomach tightened and I pulled out busting over her back. Kai trembled again. I got up and cleaned us up with babywipes that Kai always leaves over. She lied down breathing hard. I lied beside her and pulled her closer to me.

"Will?"

"Wassup baby?" I asked.

"My freaking legs hurt." She said. I laughed.

"I'm sorry ma. No worries. It'll be the last time." I spoke. She looked at me.

"It doesn't have to be." She spoke. I licked my lips and looked at her.

"You said..."

"I know what I said. We can sleep together but,..."she added.

"But what?" I asked. She sighed.

"We have to both be single."

"We could or...we could just be together." I suggested. She stared at me with those big beautiful brown eyes that she possessed and a smile appeared.

"We could do that." She said. I smiled and pulled her on top of me and began to kiss her. She quickly rolled off of me. I gave her a confused look.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm too damn tired for you to want to go another round right now. You need to give me and Willie Jr. A break. I swore the last time you could've broke my area." She complained. I laughed.

"Alright baby. I'm done." I spoke. I said and pulled her to me.

"So...no more fuck biddies right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Right." I spoke and closed my eyes. I am tired as shit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There it is. Fuck Buddies part 2. Poor Kai. He tries to kill the pussy. Lmao. For everyone else. I have atleast 3 more request to do so be on the look out. Love you guys.

~T