Part 31 1/2

Hopefully you can figure out that this is just a continuation of the last part. Enjoy!

Sex ahead

Third Person

The girls put on some nice, slow sex music and begin dancing with each other; hardly taking their hands off the other.This only makes the guys want to be the ones touching them, and the fact that they aren't is what causes an erotic tension to fill the room. But that doesn't stop them from touching each other. In other words, when Sammy and Tisha start making out while undressing each other, Q and Sal take the other in their hands and start pumping in time with the music and the girls' dancing.

But then Tisha gently pushes Sammy onto the end of the bed and starts kissing down her body, leaving very clear hickies. Q almost seems entranced as he watches Tisha start to give Sammy oral, as if that's exactly what he wants to be doing right this very second. Sal feels too good to even open his eyes all of the way because his lover had suddenly started speeding up and honestly, he probably wasn't going to last much longer before he blew his load all over Q's hand.

After a couple agonizing moments, (filled with moans from all four of them) Tisha looks up at the boys with a devilish smirk on her face. "Would either of you like a taste?" At that both Sal and Q spring up from the bed; Sal grabbing Tisha and pinning her against the wall before he furiously frenches her, and Q getting on top of Sammy to do the same thing. She's already got a sheen of sweat on her brow from almost reaching her climax a couple of times; something Q can easily help her with, of course.

Wasting no time, he goes to work on her neck, kissing and sucking every single pressure point possible, while his fingers find their way to her core. "Oh baby girl," he growls out in an animalistic tone that makes her shiver. "You're so fucking wet..."

Meanwhile, Sal's already on his knees, biting Tisha's toned thighs. Suddenly his tongue flicks out over her clit over and over again until he finds just the right spot, and he's rewarded with several gasps and even a small yelp. Her hands tangle themselves in his hair and pushes his head forward as she shifts her hips; causing his tongue to slide over her core. He takes the hint and makes her climax a couple times, until she suddenly shoves him back onto the bed, slips a condom over his member, and starts riding him really hard. Back and forth, up and down, circles; you name it, she's doing it, and it's not long before they both go over the edge.

Right as that happens Sammy also climaxes, thanks to Q, but he's not done with her. Oh no, far from it. Before she's even come down from her high his mouth ravishes her lady parts, and she knows that every rumor about him having a golden tongue when it comes to oral sex is one thousand percent true. He's the only guys that's made her feel so good that she literally has no control over her body whatsoever, and on her fourth or fifth orgasm, she passes out, which, to be honest, makes Q feel really proud of himself as he licks up the last few drops of her cum.

Brian's POV

I look up to see Sal laying sideways on the bed with Tisha next to him. Both of them are sweaty and breathing really hard. Damn, I really need to fuck him, goes through my mind as we lock eyes, and as if he could read my thoughts, he whispers "I need you." I don't need any more encouragement than that. I make my way over to him at the speed of light and pull him down so his ass is hanging off the side of the bed. Tisha just watches with a huge smirk and hooded eyes as I lift his knees over my shoulders and very roughly enter him, causing him to cry out in slight pain, but mostly pleasure. I skip the slow paced shit and ram into him over and over. Then I rip his drenched condom off and begin stroking him at the same speed as my thrusts. My other hand is holding his thigh so tight that I'm sure there will be bruising. He actually has tears streaming down his cheeks as he screams, but I know from experience that the noises he's making simply mean that I'm doing exactly what he wants me to. He quickly reaches his high again, and he spurts out cum everywhere. Some even gets on my face, which I honestly find incredibly hot. And everything - the look on his face, the sweat on his brow, his pleasure-filled noises, and of course his tightening ass muscles - ...well it's just too much for me, and in that moment I think I cum more than I have in a very, VERY long time.

**********

So, what did you think? I know a lot of you like one on one with Sal and Q, and believe me, there will be PLENTY more of that. But that aside, what did you think of the foursome? I'll be honest with you, I've never even had a threesome, but this is what I would imagine it to be like. Should I do it again in the future? (Doesn't have to be the same girls btw) Should I change something or add something? Let me know!

Please vote and comment! :D