RULES

1 ) Bullying outside of the roleplay is not allowed, and please ensure with your RP partner that they are comfortable with RPing bullying before it happens (i.e. provide a warning of what you intend to do and ask for permission). If we see anything, or are told about any bullying occurring outside of the RP we will be taking appropriate actions.

2 ) Please do not be over powered/ Do godmode, this is a Real life roleplay! Don't make it Fantasy!

3 ) Smut is not allowed on this RP (take it to PM if you really have to), minor smut such as kissing/making out/pashing (whatever you call it), cuddling, a bit of intimacy is allowed, but please no further; if it goes to far you will be asked to stop

4 ) Cussing must be blocked out, here are some examples :

Ex. F*** fvck fück fnck (we ask this because Wattpad automatically picks up certain words as innapropriate, and on mobile people loose the ability to reply)

5 ) Maximum number of OCs is 5. Male and non-binary characters are encouraged!

6 ) Tag people in your form if you like! In roleplaying, if you want a certain someone to roleplay with, tag the person!

7 ) No powers or Supernaturals! Make it realistic!

8 ) Be creative with your whole form! Uncommon names, and different ethnicities are welcome and really really appreciated!

9 ) Use brackets or something similar when out of character i.e. [ this ], { this } ( This )

10 ) Your OC may start driving at age 18, Driving lessons at 17, Drinking at 21 in Public but in Private its 18, Full time jobs at 21 and part time jobs at 16

11 ) The password is pm your favourite colour and in the form your favourite movie

12) Face-claims must be Real Life, no Anime etc.

13 ) More normal RP rules!

14 ) Have fun!

15) Just be awesome

16 ) You can start RPing as soon as your form is submitted, but you must remember we have every right to ask you to stop, or change your OC in any way at any time if the form hasn't been accepted

17) We do not accept tagging us in a pre-existing OC form on your page because we easily loose it; please copy and paste your form and then make sure it's not missing anything! (When Anya is on she's cool with pre-existing ocs tags if you make sure you comment their names in the forms page, where their forms are located, and have everything you need to rp)

Admins on their own accounts also have the power to accept you