The honeymoon begins

This chapter is dedicated to my readers notably
kimonaa
Ru1305
erohtar
Thank you guys. You are the reason I am still writing this story. Anyways, enjoy. XOXO

*****

All my bags are packed and I am ready to leave. I sigh. I don't know what to do. I know why Adi is doing this and I understand his possessiveness, but what about me. I have always wanted to be with a person who would love me as much as I would love him. Is this asking for too much. Am I being selfish by witholding the intimacy in our marriage. Does it really matters whether he loves me or not as long as he cares for me.

My stream of thoughts gets interrupted by Adi picking up my luggage and going towards the car. He cares for me, that I am sure of and may be, he even has feelings for me.

I think I should give in. There is no point in prolonging this torture. I want him as much as he wants me. But what about my mission of getting a confession.

Ughhh, I'm so confused. I'm fed up with my stupid heart. You know WHAT my dear heart!! I am going to go with the flow. If he decides to take it further I won't stop him. Yes. That's it. It's all upto him now. There. Problem solved.

I skip happily towards my family after finally coming to a conclusion. I feel so relieved. I'm going to enjoy every single moment that I get to spend with my husband. I won't let the thought of love ruin my vacation and mess up my mind anymore than it has already. I bid farewell to my family and my friends Nissa and Roon who came here to see me off. Judging from the smiles on their faces, I'm sure they have done something but I'll let it rest. After all, what are friends for if not for messing up things and making you feel embarrassed. I join Adi in the car and soon we leave.

'So, where are we going?', I ask Adi. 'Well, that is for me to know and for you to find out my dear wife',replies Adi smugly . 'Hmm, well I love surprises so I'm cool without finding it out', I said giving him a smug grin. That swept away the grin on his face. Hah, take that hubby. He must have thought that I would beg him to tell me the location but he doesn't know me. I really love surprises and I am excited as I know he has plans for us.

Soon we reached the airport and get seated in the flight. They make an announcement that we are about to take off. I immediately hold Adi's hand tightly. Taking off always scares me. Adi looks at me and starts smiling smugly,' So my wife is scared of take off. Finally one thing that I know you are scared off'.'Shut up Adi. Don't you know most of the air crashes happen either during takeoff or landing'. 'How do you know that?'. 'Well duh, I have seen a lot of aircrash investigation episodes. Oh my God what if we die today. I don't want to die a virgin'.

With that Adi starts laughing. Wrong move husband!! Nobody gets away with making fun of my fears. Seeing the murderous expression on my face Adi composes himself and says,'Don't worry baby, I won't let you die a virgin because our plane isn't going to crash'. 'Uh hah, and how do you know?'. 'Because God can't be so cruel to kill us without enjoying the fine pleasures of marriage'.

Here comes the tomato. 'And now comes my favourite blush', Adi says teasing me. God what will I do with this man. Maybe I'll ravish him. Where did that come from!!
Well I'm definitely hormonal.

I now realise that during our banter,the plane is already up in the sky flying safely. Soon the planes captain makes an announcement that we will be reaching Mauritius in 7 hours.

WHATTT!!! 'We are going to Mauritius!!',I screamed. 'Yes baby now now stop screaming. People are looking at us weirdly',Adi whisper yelled at me.

Oops I guess I got really excited. But who cares, this is my honeymoon. Hah, I can do whatever I want. Seeing the mischievous look on my face, Adi whispers in my ear,'Don't think of doing anything remotely embarrassing. I won't hesitate to punish you and then you'll be screaming for something entirely different, something I won't mind other people hearing'. I gulped at that thought. I'm already imagining the scenarios in which he might have me screaming. God it is suddenly so hot in here. Adi winks at me and then goes off to doing his work on his laptop.

I can't believe this man. Only he can say something like that and then go back to his work like nothing happened. What do I do now? I keep staring at Adi noticing the fine planes of his face. He is really a wondrous creation. And he is all mine. I can't wait to reach Mauritius. I know he has something amazing planned for us and I can't wait to explore. With that thought I go to sleep.

*****

Please vote and comment :)