50: Taehyung-Autumn Leaves

*song recommendation:
New Empire-A little Braver
^uncontrollably fond ost:)

Pls play video while reading*

Your POV:

You walked in the park and admired the trees with different colour leaves.
As it was autumn ,the leaves were in different shades of yellow,orange and more.

You walked along the path and admired these beautiful things.
After a painful breakup 3 years ago,you dropped into depression but got out again.

From then on,even though you didnt love again,you began to appreciate your life and its beautiful things.

Suddenly,something landed on your head,stopping your train of thoughts.
Before you could remove it,someone walked in front of you.

You locked eyes with the person you never wanted to see.
"Kim Taehyung,"You said.
"Hi (y/n),"He said.

He walked closer to you as you walked backwards slowly.
He suddenly grabbed your shoulders and you squeezed your eyes tight and fliched.

He took off the leaf that fell on your head and discarded it.
"You seem...different,"Taehyung said.

"Well...alot of things happened,"You said.Both of you walked towards a nearby bench.

"I'll go buy a drink,"Taehyung said and you nodded.After he left,the tears spilled out again.

You had the same flashbacks you had when you had depression and this sickening feeling you hated.
Kim Taehyung...he ruined your life in a way.

                   <Flashback>

"Taehyung ah!Why did you call me to the playground?"You said happily and arrived.

"(Y/n) I have something to tell you.
I...am going to debut soon.So...I think we should break up,"Taehyung said solemnly.

"Hahaha such a funny joke!"You said and laughed.But you looked at Taehyung's serious face.

"But why?We can just date in secret!"You tried to explain.
"I want to concentrate on my career,I dont have time for realtionships,"Taehyung simply answered.

"Dont you love me anymore?"You asked him with tears in your eyes.
"I...I have another Girlfriend now,"Taehyung said and put his arm around the shoulder of the lady beside him.

"No this cant be happening.Tell me this is a dream Taehyung,make me wake up!"You said as tears spilled down your cheeks.

"I said I dont love you anymore!Come on lets go,"Taehyung shouted at you before he lead his "Girlfriend" away.

You put down your bag and sat on the swing.You looked up at the cloudy sky and tried to contain your tears but they glided down your cheeks anyways.

You looked down at your lap and began to sob quietly.
Suddenly,you heard thunder and droplets began to fall.

In seconds,droplets turned into rain.
You began to sob loudly as the rain covered the noise you were making.

You walked home drenched and fell sick the next day.In those desperate times,you cut yourself over and over again.

The blood that trickled down your arm landed your mother in tears,making you feel even more guilty.But you didnt know how to let out the sadness you had...

          <End of flashback>

"(Y/n)?(Y/N)?"You heard Taehyung calling you back into reality.
"What happened to you?You used to be so happy and bubbly..."Taehyung said.
"I changed ever since...you left me..."You said and looked down at your hot chocolate.

Both of you sat in silence before you asked a question.
"How about you?You look thinner but muscular...nice being an idol huh,"You said.

"Yeah,its tiring but fun,"Taehyung said.
The awkward atmosphere was still there.
"So how is your...Girlfriend?"You asked.

"(Y/n) I just want to apologise to you.That Girlfriend was just the makeup noona,all those things i said,I didnt mean it...

(Y/n)...give me another chance,"Taehyung said.

You avoided eye contact with him and drank your hot chocolate.
"(Y/n) answer me!"Taehyung shouted at you.

You immediately gulped down your hot chocolate,no matter how hot it was and threw it in the bin.

You started walking away from the bench.You know that letting the person you love most hurt you once was your mistake.

But letting him hurt you again meant that you were just stupid...

"(Y/n) ah!"Taehyung said and caught up with you.
He wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head on your shoulder.You felt the warmth from his backhug but you knew you had to resist,even if your heart still beats for him.

"Taehyung I-I cant..."You said.
"(Y/n) I searched the whole Seoul and Daegu just to find you!
I really regretted leaving you,give me a chance please!"Taehyung said.

Suddenly,your head had another flashback.You suddenly thought of your bestfriend,Jimin.

                 <Flashback>

You remember your best friend Jimin,helping you through your hardest times and giving you advice

"Letting the person you love most hurt you once is your mistake.

But letting him hurt you again means that youre just stupid,"Jimin said.

Jimin walked closer to you.
"(Y/n) ah,give me a chance.I really fell in love with you these 3 years.

I really love you (y/n) ah,forget that jerk and be with me!"

You felt your heart beat a little...

            <End of flashback>

Jimin confessed to you yesterday and Taehyung wants you back today?

"I miss you (y/n).I want you (y/n),"
Taehyung whispered in your ear.

Imagines :)

----------------------------------------------
AYO AYO IM BACK^-^

NOW IS THE TIME TO CHANGE DESTINY:

WHO YOU WANT TO END UP WITH DEPENDS ON YOU

VOTE:

1)Taehyung

2)Jimin

Voting ends 10th September 2016

Part 2 will come out on 12 September:)

Hope you liked the imagine and
Pls comment💬,vote(☆)and share🔁

Always accepting requests;)

Commment for the next member for me to write about,Saranghae❤️

Bye~