Meeting the other members

It was morning and you somehow feel that someone is poking your cheek you groan in annoyance. And somehow you open your eyes you were surprised that a blue figure is in front of you. Your about to scream but he covers your  mouth to prevent you making some noise.

"Shhhhhhh!!! Please don't scream and I'll remove my hand of your mouth" he said.

You just nod in agreement as he let go.

who are you?" You ask in unison.

"Hahahaha I'm bloo nice to meet you kiddo" he said cheerfully your about to speak when the door open.

"Hey bloo what are you doing here!" The little boy said angrily

"oh hey Mac I'm just visiting her" bloo said with a strange look.

"Hey isn't a little bit rude not to introduce yourself to her" wilt said while staring at everyone.

"Oh right hehe I'm Mac you are?" He asked

"I'm y/n nice to meet you Mac" you said gradually.

"I'm Eduardo" the purple figure said smiling widely

"why hello Eduardo" you waved.

"I'm Frankie glad to see you y/n" she said happily

"you too Frankie" you said flashing a smile.

"Cococococococo" the bird said.

"um... Good to see you too coco you said while smiling.

"Pardon me I'm me mr. Herriman pleasure to meet you miss y/n he said with no emotion.

"Now that you met everyone why don't you go with us will you?" Wilt ask lending his hand to you. You blushed and accept his hand Mac and bloo are making sounds. While the others are nothing but staring at the both of you for you you don't know what's going on but you want to find it out now.

🎸connect with me🎸
Instagram:
Theofficialseirin_student
Twitter:
Seirin_student2