Chpt 3: (the group)

I walk into the tavern and order a mug of beer while waiting for the others to show up. I quickly jump up as they walk in and wipe the foam from my chin. Corbin and a few others walked in. "Who are they" I ask my words kinda slurring. "These are the new recruits, isn't it to early to be drunk" he says with a sigh. "Hahaha" I say sarcastically. "Okay so are you going to introduce them I can't read minds ya'know". Corbin rolls his eyes "This is our weapons expert Dalton over their in the corner" he points to a man in the corner with strange robes and a hood covering his face. "That's Josh over there he's the guy with the crossbow. I look at Josh and he's twirling a dagger between his fingers. "And finally we have Jordan over there beating the shit out of that guy at the bar." I look over and see a woman taking down a big guy that looked to be in his twentys. "Ok well then my turn to introduce myself, I'm Mark I'll be your leader, we are about to go on our first patrol so everyone gather up. "I have my carriage ready" dalton say's with such subtlety I didn't even see his mouth move. We walk out to his carriage. I see some sort of machine that fires arrows attached to it. "What's that for." I ask in awe. "That's for when things get really hardcore." He jumps up on the carriage and takes the reins. Everyone gets in but me. I whistle very high pitched sound and a horse runs by I grab the saddle and hop on with ease. "I prefer riding by horse" I say with a smirk on my face. "Well keep up if you can" dalton says with a chuckle. He takes off and I spur my horse and it catches up to the carriage within minutes.

We ride for hours and I see something shining in the torchlight. I ride my horse in front of the carriage and stop it stops with me. "What's the holdup." Corbin says. I get off and walk in front of two trees in front of us. I pull an apple out of the nap sack on my horses saddle. "There's no time for a pick nick Mark" Josh yells at me. I ignore home and chunk the apple as hard as I can in between the trees it cuts into four pieces. I pull out my sword and slash through the area and a few dozen sharp wires fall to the ground. I turn with a smirk and pass out

That's it for this chapter

Peace out guys