It has to match

Ashley's POV:
Tonight was the night we celebrated the end of filming season 6 of pll. Lucy, Troian, Shay, Sasha, Keegan, Tyler, Ian, Marlene, Sami, Lisa, Marlene and I were all going to a restaurant for an evening meal. I searched through my wardrobe to find a suitable outfit.
"Too bright...Doesn't match my shoes...My lipstick doesn't go with that...No bag to match that..." I muttered under my breath.
"Ash, who you talking too" Tyler shouted up the stairs. His footsteps clomping as he walks up.
"No one Ty, I just can't decide on an outfit"
Tyler pokes his head round the door.
"Knock, knock, can I come in?"
"Sure" I replied.
"Want some help choosing?"
"Yes please, but it has to match my lipstick, and shoes and..."
"Alright, I get it Ash, it has to match those blue heels and that lipstick, whatever colour you would call that!"
We laughed
"It's called velvet teddy from mac"
"Awwww how is that a name of a lipstick, who thought of that one!"
"I'd like to know that too!"
We shuffled through the mess known as my wardrobe, passing pretty much every single colour of clothing you could ever imagine. Tyler grabbed my hand and stopped me flicking through.
"Stop, that one would work" he says
"Let me try it" I reply
I look towards our hands, he looks too, quite clearly feels embarrassed and pulls his hand away gently. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom where I proceed to change clothes.

Tyler's POV:
Ashley has been in the bathroom now for well over an hour, I mean how long can she take too change. I mean I get that girls have a lot more to do than guys, but I just want my meal! I feel like something's not right with Ashley at the moment, I'm not sure if it's my fault. I've not been meaning too, it's just I've tended to be reaching for her hand quite a lot lately, when we aren't in character. I feel like I'm starting to want to take haleb's relationship into real life, with Ashley and I. We just have so much chemistry, why waste it? I should probably ask her if she's nearly done now, I mean I'm starting to worry now.

Ashley's POV:

"Ash, how long does it take you to change" Tyler says tapping his hands against the door to the beat of closer playing quietly in my bedroom.
"This, this is quick for me" I say. I grab the door handle, twist it and face Tyler.
"Wow" his face drops in awe. "That looks amazing on you Ash!"
I blush at his comment "Thanks Ty, only problem is I can't zip the back up, would you mind?"
"Course!" he replies. He grabs my hips and spins me around so that my back is facing him. I feel his fingers feeling for the zip. Gently I feel the zip rise up too my neck. He grabs my hips again and spins me around.
"Done!" He says in excitement.
"Thankyou" I reply.
"You ready to go?"
"I think so, let me just grab my purse" I turn around and grab my purse from the bathroom windowsill.
"Lets go!" I shout a little too excitedly!
We skip happily down the stairs and out the door.
"Hang on" Tyler says "let me take a picture, the lighting is great out here!"
I turn and smile at the camera.
"Here" he says passing me his phone.
"Wow I think you should be a photographer, not an actor!"
We laugh and walk to the car.

Okay, first things first sorry I haven't posted In ages! I'm not even kidding I have a brain block like constantly lately! Please, please, please if you have any ideas for a chapter, tell me! Also one of my friends has just started writing a book (paris037 ) go check it out, I'm in it! I probably won't post again for another 2 weeks now, its my birthday in 13 days (WOOP WOOP!) and I'm sorta trying my best to get all homework set done, so I can just chill on my birthday 😂 Anyway, Thankyou for reading, voting, commenting, whatever you do and I'll try update soon (no promises!) 😊