Author note

"Okay explain." Said Jess as she stood in front of her with her hands folded and pressed against her chest.

The writer looked at them nervously, playing with the tips of her fingers then looked down.
"Uh well.. I keep procrastinating."

The whole table began to groan and shake their head.

"You had one job... ONE JOB! Is to write and satisfy the needs of the readers." Liam said disappointed at her behavior.

"And you already have the plot of every chapter in your mind..what are you missing?" Scott asked with concern.

"..I just don't know.."

"I just don't know." Stiles said back sarcastically. "Apologize and tell them that you will write soon."

"Also you had exams and you traveled!" Lydia said. "I think you are excused."

The writer looked at all of them with worried eyes. Then looked at the middle of the table were an object was placed staring at her with deep lenses.

"Go ahead." Encouraged Kira.

The writer took a deep breath them stared back at the camera.
"I am sorry. I have been away for two months or more now. A new chapter is currently on hold because I keep having writer block. I also have a story draft I am planning to publish soon.
Also I have plenty of stories to write with my friends.
Please, accept my apology and I hope you still have faith in me to update and finish this story soon."

"But tell me, do you think this story is interesting and unique?"

"This is only the beginning."

The writer finished up her words with a quick wave and closed of the recording.

The room was now silent, everyone's eyes were now plastered on the author.

Cough

"Now, was that hard?" Malia said smirking.