Really Youtube,Really(The YT Rant)

Hey Emoxes. So This Rant Right Here May Actually Mean Something. I'm Not Doing This Cause I'm Bored,I'm Doing This Cause I'm Mad AS FRICK! Now. How Many Of You Guys Have Favorite Youtubers That May Curse All Time Or Talk About A "Sensitive" Topic Time To Time. Good,Now Imagine If Like 20 Of Their Videos Are Deleted Due To Today's YT Rules. Ridiculous. These New Rules Just Ridiculous. This Is Like Telling PewDiePie To Get Off YouTube. Not "Advertiser-Friendly"? Like Yes I Understand We Have Children Who Watches YouTube Videos. But To Take Out The Main Funny Stuff On YouTube Cause Is Not "Advertiser-Friendly"?! What In The Gerard Way Is The Point To Have The "YouTube Kids" App?! My Sister Is A Bit Too Young But She Watches Jack And Mark But Not That Often So She's Fine. I Watch Leafyishere And Other People Who May Curse All The Time,But To Make Things Funny For Viewers To Watch. If It's That Serious Make Another App Or Something. This Is Just Dragging YouTube And The Whole Internet Through The Fricken Ground! Wait Until Like All Of Our Fave Youtubers Like RiceGum,Pewds,Jackaboy,Leafy,Mark,Etc. Watch How Their Videos And Channels Possibly Get Deleted For This Stuff. So That All For Now I Guess.

-iiEmoxDW💋