Chapter 1

Y/Ns POV

I was just finishing cleaning when the house phone rang. "Hello?" "Can someone come over today after school Ma?"
"I need to meet his parents"
"Why do you assume it's a he? Cause I'm gay?"
"I mean that's exactly why but if it is a girl then I'll definitely need to meet her parents"
"Fine I'll tell her"
"So it's a she" I playfully say in a suggestive tone.
"Bye mom I love you I'll see you when I get home"
"I love you too sweetheart" I hang up and continue watching tv waiting for her to get home. When my show ends Nyssa walks in by herself. "Where's your friend?" I asked her. "She's coming over for dinner with her parents tonight" I looked at her confused "over here for dinner?" I asked her. She nodded looking in the fridge. "Why?" "Because I don't cook and you don't cook sooo" I say she closes the fridge and looks at me. "Please Ma just for tonight can you cook your really good at cooking. I don't know why you don't cook anymore" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but tomorrow I pick the place we eat at." She smiled and agreed. "What do you want me to cook?" I asked her.  She thinks for a second.  "Just classic spaghettini but I like the way you do it."  "What do you mean the way I do it?  Like from scratch?" "Yea from scratch" I nodded.  "Okay only if you get the ingredients from the store all you really have to get is the sauce and the stuff to make the bread."  "Okay I'll see you later love you ma"  "Love you too.  Call me if you need help"

•------------------•Time skip•----------------•

I was almost done with dinner and Nyssa was still in the shower. I finished the noddles but left it in the oven to cook and I put the bread in the oven for 15min in that time I got in the shower. I heard the timer go off, I quickly got out of the shower threw on a towel and went to get it out of the oven. I took it out of the oven burning myself in the process. "Ow fuck you motherfu-" "Are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I jump and turn around. "Umm y-yea I'm fine" I said putting my hand under cold water not looking up.

I look up and see a women about the same height as me. She has brown eyes and brown hair. She's wearing a white blouse with white pants.

  She's wearing a white blouse with white pants

A/n everything about this is just😍😍💦

"Umm h-hi" I stuttered. She smiles and slightly waves her hand. "Hey" "I s-should go get dressed." She nods. When I was done getting dressed I walk out and see the woman from the kitchen, Nyssa and two other people. "This is my mom Y/N. Ma this is Michelle and her parents-" "I'm Lauren and this is my wife Camila." The lady with the green eyes said. I smiled and held out my hand for them to shake.

Once they did I lead them to the table. I place the food in the center. I sit down at the end of the table and wait for the food to be passed to me.  During dinner we had small conversation with Nyssa and Michelle constantly flirting back and forth it was really cute.  "So Ms.Y/LN where's your partner are they at work or something?" Nyssa chocked on her food and I cleared my throat.  "Michelle Brooke you don't just-" "No no it's fine she left not to long after Nyssa was born." I cut Lauren off but she still glared at her daughter.

"I-I'm sorry" I smiled at her. "It's fine sweetheart don't worry about it" She smiles nervously and looks back down at her food.  When dinner was done I started cleaning the kitchen while they talked in the living room. Camila walks in "do you need any help?" She asked. "No it's fine you go talk in the living room" she steps a closer to me. "Are you sure with anything?" She continues walking towards me while I'm washing the dishes. "I'm positive I don't need help." 

       She nods but still stands there.  "So what do you do for a living?"  I ask.  She chuckles "I'm a singer." "Really?  I've never heard of you I don't think at least"  She nods taking a sip of her water. "Yea I mean I used to be in a band with my wife if that counts for anything" "what band?" "Fifth harmony" "ohh yea your Camila Umm fuck what was your last name" she looks at me with amusement. "Cabello! That was it. Yea you ruined my sisters teenage years." She looked at me. "Oh shit that sounded bad I didn't mean it like that really I meant it like she was sad that you left the band which forced her into her goth phase but that's not the point. I'm just glad your doing well now." I awkwardly chuckle and finish drying my hands.

       We get out in the living room and I sit on the couch next to Lauren.  Camila sits on the other side of Lauren. We continue to talk then they leave. Once we see them pull off we go back inside. "So Ma how'd you like Michelle?" "She's nice I haven't had a full on conversation with her yet". "Yea but she's sorry for asking about-" "it's fine just get some sleep Love" she nodded and hugged me. I went to my room and passed out after changing.

A/n: last paragraph was rushed cause this is 2 days late