How You Met

Noah- You were interested in serial killers just like Noah and made a blog on them. He was a huge fan and wanted to meet up with you.

Audrey- Noah and yourself were working on the podcast together and Audrey interupted it by allowing herself into Noah's bedroom. Noah introduced you to her.

Gustavo- You made online comics and had 100's of fans. He was inspired by your work and was really happy to sit near you in classes. He plucked up the courage to talk to you.

Brooke- You were one of the other girls running to be The Lady of The Lake and Zoe offered to introduce Brooke to you. You agreed..

Will- You're a cheerleader and y/f/n introduced you to him.

Emma- You are friends with Noah and Audrey and when all the murders started Noah and Audrey including you joined up with Emma, Brooke etc.. Audrey introduced you to her.

Jake- You were at one of Brooke's parties. Jake bumped into you accidently and spilt his drink on you. Oops..

Zoe- You were a school librarian and Zoe needed help with studying. You offered to help her.

Riley- You, being Noah's co-host on 'The Morgue' became close to Riley through Noah

Kieran- You were put together on a project in one of your classes

Eli- You guys met through Kieran's birthday and were joint helping themselves to food while everyone were hallucinating 😂😂

.
.
Sorry this is so bad. But Eli's though

~Lizzie