Chapter 14

Day after day...

Time Gear after Time Gear...

Until they finally got the last one...

And then Grovyle sort of just... Left. Every night, then be back in his nest, sleeping, in the morning. Rose often wondered where her old partner went, but she decided it was nothing she should worry about. Jet was doing other things. He had decided he should train up, because they were going to face Primal Dialga soon. Soon Jet was gone overnight as well, going into dungeons near their location, making sure not to be seen by any of the Treasure Townies but still managing to go into dungeons as he pleased. Then he would be fast asleep in his nest in the morning.

Rose shivered when she was alone in their hideout. It felt so lonely. But she managed.

And then.. One night...

Rose was awoken by a slight shuffling. She saw Grovyle was up, probably living to who knows where again. She sat up, "Where are you going?"

"About time you'd be up," Grovyle said, taking her hand, "You're coming with me this time, along with Jet. I'll show you where I've been at all this time."

...

Rose looked around as she stood on the coast. Jet was beside her, he didn't look as sleepy, he hadn't gone out training yet. She sighed, and then saw something up ahead. "What..." She breathed.

"There you are," Grovyle said, as what looked like a Pokemon came into view.

It was a female Lapras. She chuckled, "These are your friends?"

"They are. Rose, this is Lapras. She'll be taking us to the Hidden Land, where Temporal Tower is. The Sea of Time surrounds it, of course. You'll see what happens there."

"It's a slight surprise," Lapras said.

"We're getting on her?" Jet asked.

"Yes, we are," Rose said, "And I'm going to love every second of it."

...

Rose had nodded off to the sound of the waves while on Lapras, but she awoke to Jet nudging her. She shook her head, and looked up. The sun was up in the sky. Rose had no clue how long she was sleeping. She looked towards Jet, and he shrugged.

Rose sighed, and looked at Grovyle, who was surveying the sea around them. Probably looking for land, or... You know, the Sea of Time. She wanted to know what exactly happened when they reached the Sea of Time. Would they somehow teleport into a mess of colors? Would they go through a waterfall cave? Would they somehow obtain water breathing and go underwater to witness the amazing things underwater while going through an underwater passage? Rose didn't know what would happen. Maybe they've gone through it before when Rose was a human, and Rose just couldn't remember...

Jet was also surveying the sea, but only because he wanted to see what Pokemon would pop out of the water every so often. He said sometimes they might find a Sharpedo there, but Rose doubted it. To be honest, she wanted to see a Wingull or a couple Pelipper. Maybe they were around the beach or coast areas, not exactly on the ocean. Who knows. Rose then saw Jet gasp in surprise. "I think I saw something! Um, it was... Oh. Never mind. It was nothing." Jet blushed with embarrassment. Rose giggled.

"We're getting near the Sea of Time," Grovyle announced, "Get ready guys."

Rose's heart thumped in her chest. Now she got to see what was going to happen when they got to the...

"OH MY ARCEUS WE'RE FLYING!!!" Jet shouted excitedly.

Rose looked over, and saw that they were indeed starting to fly over the water.

"We're not flying, though it may look that way," Grovyle chuckled, "We're merely crossing the Sea of Time... Rose, you seem excited."

"I am!" Rose said, watching as they swam in what seemed like the sky now, "This is awesome!" She turned to Grovyle, and their eyes met, "I really am glad I'm going through this with you again."

"Me too," He agreed.

Jet was so focused on the fact that they were flying- well, swimming- to really pay attention to the two.

Then Grovyle said, "Look, there it is! The Hidden Land!"

Rose and Jet peered over, and saw the land below them. Rose breathed in awe, and Jet went, "Woah."

"Let's get down there and go through the Hidden Land. That's where Temporal Tower is. But, you have to get to it from a bridge. But we'll get there in no time," Grovyle tilted his head to look up at where they could see a little bit of the Tower. "We're almost there..."

"Yes, we are..."

"Let's make it the rest of the way."

They sat in silence as Lapras travelled the rest of the way through the Sea of Time, and finally made it to the Hisden Land. Rose was ready to take on the challenge. Primal Dialga was waiting up there for them. She was ready. She'd take down him, put in the Time Gears, with Grovyle and Jet. She'd do it with Jet, with her old partner. She'd do it. And she was definitely ready.

We're getting close, guys! Close to the end! Closer to... To... *sniff* I'll be in worse shape when it's happening... *sniff* I will actually be in tears...*sniff*  Alright. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and are following along with the story. And, maybe you'll break into tears as well... Just you wait... *sniff* See you guys later! Bye!