Chapter one- every thing changes.

Clary's PoV
I woke up at 7:00am for training with jace I walked over to my closet and pulled out a black tank top, black skinny jeans and a pair of boots and put my hair into a messy bun and made my way to the training room jace was there waiting for me as he loves training. " hi you ready to start?" Jace asks "yeah sure what do you wanna start with?" I ask him "let's start with the seraph blades" he said so we both grabbed one from the rack on the wall and began to fight while learning to do air kicks as well as just use the blade half way through our training session izzy starts shouting everyone to meet in the main hall me and jace quickly run to the main hall to see what all the fuss is about we get to the hall and izzy yells at us "grab your weapons now there's an attack at the trailer yards!" Me and jace quickly grab our blades and some knives for extra back up and we head to the trailer yard it turns out the vampires are attacking again we all stay together but fighting them off at the same time.

Alec's PoV
The vampires have attacked again this time at the trailer yard as me jace and izzy headed towards the lake I heard a muffled scream and followed leaving jace and izzy I kept following the screams until I came across a vampire sinking it's teeth into Clarys neck I quickly got my bow and shot it making it fall off clary and onto the floor giving me time to stab it with my seraph blade killing it I put away my weapons and kneel by clary side "Alec stay with me?" Clary asks "I promise" I tell her and I mean it seeing her like this made me sad and worried I never thought I could feel like this towards clary I didn't like her but with blood in her red fiery hair i was stunned with how beautiful she looked no I can't think this I don't have feelings for clary do I? I pick up unconscious clary and start shouting for izzy or jace "jace!" "Izzy!" But no response I find them near the river bank panting as they killed off the last vampires as they saw me they both came running over to see what happened their eyes filled with worry and sadness "we need to get her to the institute now!" Izzy nods and gets the car I place clary in the back of the car and sit with her "how could I not have noticed her gone?" I heard jace mutter to himself we finally get to the institute I carry clary to the infirmary with Robert maryse Simon and hodge running over to see her Magnus comes over and uses his magic to help her wounds to healing runes help so she should be fine in a few days.

Izzy's PoV
I'm really worried about Alec he hadn't moved from Clarys side since we got her back to the infirmary he's gone skinny from where he's not eating "you need to shower and get something to eat, big brother" I tell him "I'm not leaving her I promised to stay by her" he tells me "I'll stay with her she'll be fine" I tell him a wave of sadness comes across his face I know he won't leave her side until she wakes up so I go sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder "she'll be okay with you here" I say reassuring him "I really hope so" I hear him say to himself could my brother have feeling for clary? No he's with Magnus he can't have although he has been really protective of her since the trailer yard which he normally isn't as he doesn't like clary could he actually have feelings for clary ?

A/N hi guys I don't really like the story's where in the first chapter there taking each other's clothes off so I'm trying to spread it out but Clalecs special moment is coming don't worry

Vote comment like and share with your friends let me know if you like the story so far xxx