Cliches

I just want to talk about cliches.

If you know me, and you've read South Park: A Book To Piss Off The Fandom you know I hate cliche stories.

Did you know, that I don't even read that much South Park fanfiction anymore because of the cliches?

No one learns. Smh

I'm not going to be dropping any names, and I'm not aiming this at anyone specific.

Just a quick disclaimer in case any one thinks I am, I'm not.

What bugs the shit out of me, is when you type South Park into Wattpad or any other fanfiction site.

I guarantee, and will put money on it, that you will get the same shit on every site.

You'll get the X Readers, which just bore the shit out of me. They're just full of cliche bullshit, and I know, I've read and written quite a few.

You get the South Park Oneshots. I have my own one shot book, I fucking hate it. My writing is crap and it's all cliche. I don't really read oneshot books, so I'm not saying anything about those.

Oh but bitch, those NEW GIRL IN SOUTH PARK stories make me want to shoot myself. Have you ever read, or written one of those? I have. Ugh, all the same cliche bullshit.

Then, the stories that have these descriptions:
Tweek has big crush on Craig but Craig didn't know! What will happen when he finds out?! (Lol I suck at descriptions lol)
Or
When Kyle find out he is gay and in love with his best frend Stan Marsh what will he do?! Will he confes? Read to find out lol

That's just a whole pile of cliche, cringe worthy bullshit

Don't even get me started on the homophobic Sheila.

Then, you have those special stories. With the amazing plots, great character development and creative, non smutty scenes.

Those beautiful stories get lost in all the bullshit, and I can never find any of them.

This cliche, smutty shit is why most people think our fandom is cancerous.

But that's for a whole new subject.

I'm going to say it once more, cliches ca go fuck themselves

CYA LATER NERDZ