1

Zero x Reader

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

I slam my alarm clock off, groaning as I get up. God, at least its Friday. I'm kind of done with the school crap for the week. I walk over to my closet, sighing as I take each step. I pull out my school uniform. I put on my socks and shoes, and rush out of my room. I'm about to be late! I run down to see all the girls in the Sun Dormitory waiting there for me.

"(Y/N), why are you so late!" Yuki asked me, a little anger in her voice.

"Sorry Yuki, I woke up late, again...." I say.

She sighs as she walks away. We get out of the dormitory and head to the school. Yuki walked in front of us, being a member of the disciplinary committee in all, she has to. The Night time students were just getting out, and most of these girls go crazy for the boys. I have no clue why. They seem pretty suspicious, if you asked me. We get to the school, Yuki attempting to keep everyone back, but failing on her own. It's kind of stupid how much these girls fuss over the popular Night Class guys, they are just normal humans, right?

"HEY! BACK OFF!" I heard a voice. That's the voice of the one and only Zero Kiryu. Now, I have to say he isn't half bad, if you know what I mean, but its rumored he wants to as out Yuki, but I believe that's some form of incest. (COUGH ending COUGH) Basically, that means I have no chance. Maybe if I actually gave a shit and tried I could get his attention. But I don't care that much.

"Hey (y/n), could you help us with these girls." Yuki asked me. I agreed. I try to help out the disciplinary committee as much as I can, half because I feel bad its two against who knows how many, and half because I think Zero is gorgeous. But that's besides the point. We get all of the Night Class out of the way, Kaname winking at Yuki like a douchebag. They proceed to the Moon Dormitory, and the Day Class proceeds in.

"(Y/N), can we talk?" I hear. I turn around to see Zero looking straight at me.

"Oh, sure." I say. Everyone walks into class, and Yuki looks at Zero. He motions her to enter. She sighs, and enters the school. "What's going on?"

"I just wanted to thank you for helping out with the morning and night outbursts. Yuki and I really appreciate it." He says. Ugh, Yuki and I is all I ever here out of his mouth. It gets annoying after a while. "You okay?" He asked.

"Totally, yeah. It's no problem, you know to call (y/n) if you ever need help." I chuckle nervously.

"That's not what you wanted to hear, is it?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing. We better get to class." He says.

"Actually, I'm going to go see the nurse. I don't feel well." I lie.

"Oh, do you need me to walk you down there?" He asked

"Nope." I say

I take the walk to the "nurse" aka my dorm room. I just didn't feel like going to class today. Maybe its from the fact of knowing I'll never have Zero. I make it to my dorm room, and unlock my door. I walk in, and proceed to walk to my bed.

"Whats wrong?" I hear a voice say. I jump in fear and grab the gun from under my pillow and point it towards the voice. Turns out it was just Zero.

"Jesus Christ you scared me." I say.

"Answer my question." He said.

"Nothing." I say.

"Yes there is." He says, looking at me. Damn, he's sexy.

"I'm what?"

"What?"

"You said I'm sexy." He says with a chuckle.

"Oh, sorry." I say blushing.

"Its okay, you are too." He said, a smirk forming upon his face. That's the first time I've ever seen him smile. It was HOTTT.

"Thanks, but you don't have to say that." I say and sit on the bed.

"Then lets not talk." He said.

"Huh?" I ask. He walked over to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, but I slowly melted into the kiss. We get a heavy make out, and he pushes me onto the bed. I pull Zero on top of me, starting to unbutton his shirt. He pulls away from the kiss.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." He says.

"Then don't stop." I say. He shrugs, and continues to make out with me. He rips off his shirt, revealing his nice looking six pack. He puts his hand up my shirt, taking it off. He takes off my bra as well.

I shift to the belt of his pants, and swiftly undo it.

"Ooh, someone else has been waiting for this too." He said seductively.

"You have no idea."

I undo his belt, his throbbing erection poking out of his boxers. I pull them down and his large 6.5 inch pops out. I take it and start to stroke it slowly. He moans softly, and I put it into my mouth. I suck it slowly then get increasingly faster. I start to deep throat his large dick, and he starts moaning even louder.

"I-I'm going to cum." He says between moans.

"Do you want to?" I asked him, continuing to suck him off.

"No, (Y/N), I wanna, be inside you first."

"OK. Go ahead." I said. He takes off my skirt and panties. He positions me on the edge of the bed. He spreads my legs apart, and inserts himself inside of me. I moan super loudly, probably the whole school heard. He started thrusting slowly.

"Mmmmm, faster." I moan out. He obeys my orders.

"(Y/N), I'm cumming!!" Zero screamed out. He pulls our and released all over my stomach. He falls on top of me. We both are gasping for our breath.

"You better get to class." I tell Zero.

"You too." He chuckled. He gets dressed and leaves me to clean up his release. I lick some of it off my chest.

Eh, not bad.

-----------------------------------------------
Um.... What the fuck did I just do.... I need a mental hospital. I guess if you want more to this story, then comment. I'm not planning on it... But if enough of you want it, I'll make another chapter. Help me, God. For I have sinned.

~Clover

I NEED HELP!!!!

I NEED HELP!!!!