Laurel

Name: LaurelAge: 20Gender: Female Kingdom: HalleaEyes: BrownHair: Curly, red, almost to her waist. Skin: Pale, freckled.Height: 5'3" Build: averageOther: Personality: Kind, soft, cheerful, gentle, stubborn, determined. Loyal to her friends, hates gossip. Tender to her family and friends, kind to strangers, but when betrayed, is furious and hurt. Strengths: Good with individuals, persevering, sweet, charming (in an authentic way).Weaknesses: Can be naive, passive, trusting, prone to codependency, believes what she hears about herself, sometimes disregards her own needs,. Fears: Injury to her family and friends, her siblings starving. Meyers Briggs Type: ESFJ-ATemperament Type: PhlegmaticFamily: Carleah (51), Yarrow (17), Daisy (14), Aminta (9), Poppy (6) Occupation: PeasantClass: Upper Lower ClassBackstory: Laurel was born to Carleah, a young woman in the village. Her father was a tailor, and the business was a thriving one. He lived long enough to have four more children. Her father was a kind man, but he had a problem with gambling, and he slowly raked up money in debt and loans to support his habit, hoping that one day he would win enough to cancel them out. When His youngest, Poppy, was two, he was killed suspiciously by illness. The men he owed swooped in upon the widowed Carleah, and to survive they had to sell nearly all of their possessions. Their comfortable home was switched for a rickety, old one-room, and their good clothes and food were all sold. They were able to pay off most of the creditors, except for one formidable one named Khalsor. They were forced to work hard for their living, planting a garden to live off of and raising an old cow, pigs, and hens for food. Yarrow began to sell their excess vegetables and eggs in town for profit, and Laurel helped around the house as well as finding a position tending to the swine of a richer family. She spent her days in work, as did her brother, mother, and siblings, if only to keep them fed and warm. Khalsor continued to remind her family of their large debts, hinting that perhaps a trade could be arranged, and Laurel grew to hate him, despite the interest he showed in her.