Third Chapter

Im sorry I was out for long. School started and I was loaded with assignments. But now everything calmed down so I can write more.

It was was finally the day. The day the three schools were waiting for. The three champions were going to be selected by the Goblet.

Harry sat with his Hermione and Ron, and waited for the three names to be called. Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and Cedric Diggory. But when Harry's name came out of the Goblet, he deeply wished he was dead. Why? Why can't he just have one year of peace at Hogwarts? First, his crush on Draco, which he deeply denied, and now his name came out of the Goblet of Fire.

Almost everyone was against Harry now. How could they not be? They all thought that Harry somehow cheated the Goblet of Fire, but he was 100% sure he didn't, so who did it? And why? Why can't he have just one year at Hogwarts in which he isn't trying to survive? Someone must really hate him.

"Well, well, it's Harry Potter, the cheater champion of Hogwarts." said Malfoy appearing with his friends while Harry was walking down the corridors.

"Leave me alone, Malfoy." growled Harry, and when he looked at Draco, he deeply wished one of them would just walk away. Draco was looking exceptionally good, and Harry was feeling exceptionally gay.

"Are you telling me what to do, Potter?" smirked Draco. "Well I'm sorry, you're not the boss of me. So-"

"I don't care, Malfoy! So go away." said Harry and stormed away.

"You can't just walk away from me, Potter!" complained Draco yelling at him.

"Watch me, Malfoy!" that was the last thing that Harry said before he left completely and went to his room.

~_~_~_~A Couple Days Later~_~_~_~

"Great. Just great. Everything is just peachy. I have to battle a bloody dragon. What could go wrong?" talked Harry to himself while pacing around the room. "Well everything could go wrong!! 'Oh! What's that dragon roasting?' 'Don't worry! It's just Harry Potter the dead!'" He kept saying stuff like that. And honestly that wasn't helping him. He had to let it out, even if it was only on talking.

He planned to go to the library to see if there was a book at least. Obviously, that wasn't his idea, it was all Hermione's, but still, he was going to go to the library. He walked over to the library, trying to ignore all the 'Potter Stinks' or 'Potter Really Stinks' badges. Why did Malfoy had to be such a git? And why is Harry still crushing on him?

He entered the library, trying to at least stay quiet. He started looking for some books on dragons, but he couldn't find anything, which was freaking out. He was told they allowed him to have a wand, but what could he do besides shout Expelliarmus to the dragon? That isn't going to fucking help him.

He went to the back of the library. A place where there were almost no people, and he kept looking for a Dragon Book. When he finally found it. He was ready to shout in excitement, but two things stopped him. First, he remembered he was at the library, and a tiny, little, familiar, squeak of pleasure stopped him. What on earth was that?

He started to, sneakily, look for the source of that sound. And when he peeked his head over a shelf, he saw something that made him boil in jealousy.

Draco Malfoy, was sitting on the lap of a Durmstrang, and the were having a make out session. Malfoy with his legs wrapped around the waist of the lad, his hands resting on the neck of that 'disgusting, ugly  dude' (that's what Harry called him in his head, even though he was amazingly handsome). One of the hands of the Durmstrang was resting on Draco's cheek, and the other hand, was grabbing one of Draco's butt-cheeks, and every time the Durmstrang decided to squeeze it, Draco yelped a little, but kept kissing. Harry's jealousy was eating him alive.
Harry was so angry, that three of the books of the near shelves fell loudly to the floor. And Harry, fearing to get discovered, ran away with the book of dragons forgotten.

'Ugggghh' he groaned mentally, stomping around the corridors and, again, ignoring the badges. 'Draco is such a fucking slut.' Insulted Harry in his head, he always got such a dirty mouth when he was angry. 'I had such a nice, tiny crush, on Cho Chang at the beginning of the year! Why couldn't it stay like that!? Oh I know! Because my fucking heart and brain started noticing how much of a creative, sarcastic, handsome git Malfoy is.' said Harry and now he was approaching the halls near to the Ravenclaw Tower. How did he got there? He had no idea. But anyway, he could always go back to the Gryffindor tower. 'Ugh, I fucking hate Malfoy. I hate Malfoy so much I'm going to snog him to death. Yeah. That's what I'm going to do. That will teach him a lesson. But honestly! Letting him squeeze his tiny butt?! The guys like 17 and Malfoy's my age!' Harry kept rambling in his head, he dropped to his bed and fell asleep. Thinking about that bloody, handsome, git of Malfoy.