Jess, June, Jelica, Jesabell, Jared, Jenna and Jean

Jess: Girl who's face you can't see because she's turned away from the camera. I'm the oldest. I'm 13. I'm the one who's in charge of all these idiots even though they sometimes have to fix me when I'm being stupid. Im kinda a rebellious teen who pretends like she's a good kid. I'm not gonna put a lot about me here because you already have a lot to read so just adopt us to find out more about us.

June: I'm the little girl sitting down with the bleach blonde hair. I'm 6. I'm the one who's wild and crazy and will run around naked until one of my siblings catches me, I'm also very fast and athletic.

Jelica: Jelica is the girl in the middle wearing the white dress, She's 5 years old and is very silly, and likes to copy her siblings but she's very easily entertained and loves spending time with her siblings.

Jesabell: I'm the one standing by the ivy wall in the gray dress. Im 8. It may not look like it but I'm the tomboy and rebel of the group and I'm constantly fighting with my siblings and getting in trouble at school..... I guess that comes with being the middle kid or one of the middle kids...

Jared: Yes yes I'm the poor little boy who got stuck with a ton of sisters. I'm 12 years old, I'm very athletic and funny. I like to think of myself as the family clown. I love spending time outside and if you mess with one of my sisters enjoy your last few breaths.

Jenna: I'm the girl in the very back holding onto my littlest sister, I'm the mommy of the group and I try to keep everyone on task but it doesn't always work. I love cooking and hugs and cuddles. :) oh and I'm seven years old.

Jean: She is the one in the very back being kinda hugged by Jenna. she's three years old and she throws a lot of tantrums but feels bad afterwards and say sorry. She gets mad when she doesn't get enough attention and has a knack for pouting and hitting.

------
Adopt us!!!