Chapter two: I never thought you here

■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆

My POV:

In the morning I was woke up and I still wonder about Mr. Fischbach why he's so kind and caring me. I don't know why, I feel like a friend but, I really shy and quite. I grab a clothes ready go to school. He was meet me "Jane, are you alright? " I said " I...I ... F...Fine and you?" He smile I love his smile, laughter, and his sound. Mr. Fischbach get upstairs I follow him for go to my classroom. Luckily my friends didn't come I was wear my eyepatch on my left eye. Mr. Fischbach ask me "why, you always wearing eyepatch Jane?"

I said " because, it was a accident since, my left eye turn dark red. I really scared my friends know this. Please, keep my secret Mr. Fischbach. " he said "Oh... Alright Jane" then, my friends come and continue study science. Ms. Ann call me "calling from Jane Dreemurr. Get to teacher office now" I go to teacher office she ask me "So, you're want study Olympic English?" I gulp and said " Y...Yeah T...That's r...right...Ms. Ann..." Ms. Ann nodded "alright, here question and answer come back that paper at 14 September OK Jane Dreemurr" I go to classroom my friends ask me "why you calling from Ms. Ann Jane" I said " I was followed Olympic English guys." My friends said "Oh... I thought you was crying" I sit.

At 8.30 my friends and I go to canteen. I buy a ramen and cold water. Vyrezz hug me I really confused why he hug me maybe, I have a problem with this. Vyrezz said" congrats, Jane I hope you win Olympic English amin." I giggle "haha...thanks Vyrezz amin."
I sit with Amy and I wonder if I fail Olympic English my mamá was angry and I win maybe, my mamá love me. Amy said" hey, Jane don't daydreaming" I surprised "oh...alright"

Mr. Fischbach POV:

I appreciate Jane she now not quite. But, I still think her. I was check her bag she has a book, pen, and her diary. I want opened her diary. I want write on her diary.

Dearest Jane Dreemurr

Hi...Jane I know you since, first time I saw you
You really quite and shy. I will be your friend.
And you really beautiful. After I saw you I
Give you chocolate and that's why I like you.
I want you can believe in yourself. I love you my lovely green tea. And I hope you win Olympic English. Amin.

Love Mr. Fischbach.

I take her diary on second strip her bag. I eat my sandwich. She was a bit shy I hope she's don't mine I writing on her diary. Then, she's come up. I watch her study English and Science book. She was saw her diary she was crying. She said "M....Mr....Fischbach...I...l..l...love...you...too...Te amó tu Mr....Fischbach" she hugging me. I understand she speak Spanish so good. I really like it.

(I will never forget about you my Jane Dreemurr)

(You're not alone. We are loving you so much.)

*sorry, I really have a many mistake. And don't forget comments and favourite this 'cause, tomorrow I will go to school

 And don't forget comments and favourite this 'cause, tomorrow I will go to school

(I want you meet me at Pax, Vid con, indypop con, and etc. I hope my dreams come true and meet Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Lordminion777, muyskrem, Cartoonjunkie, and etc.)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○