Untitled Part 1

The engine of the car roars to life. Both girls sit in the backseat, their luggage in the trunk of the dull, yellow painted taxi-cab. The ride there is silent and dark. The time on the clock in the car reads 8:47pm, but to them it feels much later. The flight doesn't leave until 1:00am, but Ollivander always makes it a point to be as early as possible in case the airport messes up. After last time, there is no way she'll let that happen again.

The two step out of the car and gather their things from the trunk. Each has a suitcase and a backpack, packed full to accommodate a stay in London for a week. Ollivander pulls her suitcase out first and quickly throws her backpack behind her. As Bianca grabs her backpack, Ollivanderswings her suitcase out in an overly dramatic fashion.

"Ahhh, for you, my darling." she exclaims chivalrously.

"Why, thank you, Love."Bianca replies in an equally dramatic voice. The girls jump up on to the curve, and Bianca throws her arm around Ollivander's neck romantically.

They slowly walk on the wet concrete until it turns dry under the covering over the entrance of the airport. Even though London is a massive city with daily air-traffic, it is surprisingly empty by night.

"Wait! We forgot one!" Ollivander exclaims after turning her head to look back at the road.

"One what?" Bianca asked, turning her head in the same direction. When she saw what her girlfriend meant, she let go of her luggage and grabbedOllivander's hand, dragging her toward the red phone booth quickly. They quickly scrambled inside and looked into each other's eyes.

"Well, no TARDIS here, Love. I guess we'll just have to kiss instead."Ollivander said quietly, before slowly locking lips with Bianca.

They made their permanent mark in the phone booth, a small triangle with an eye in the middle right on the inside handle of the phone. To their knowledge, they may as well have left one of these on every single phone booth in the entire city.

When they finally left the booth and returned to their luggage, they assumed almost the exact same position they were in before. 

The two walked into the airport and winced under the bright lights, which were a bit disorienting after the near dark of the fall evening outside. After going through all the agony of the lines of the airport, it was around 10:00pm.

They collapsed on a few of the chairs near their gate.
"Well love, now we're here obscenely early once again. We've got three hours to kill. Ideas?" Bianca asked, gazing into Ollivander's gorgeous eyes.

Ollivander looked around for a minute after feeling a sharp pain in her neck. "Ouch. Wanna go get a couple neck pillows to sleep all cutely on the plane?"

"I'll of course join you in getting one, but if it's all the same to you, I'm more than happy to use you as a pillow," Bianca said.

"You're right. You are way more comfortable" Ollivander agreed, gazing back into Bianca's eyes longingly, before admiring all the wonderful features of her face. She stared a little too long at her cheekbones before deciding to stand up and offer a hand to help her girlfriend up.

"Where are we going?" Biancaasked, accepting Ollivander's invitation to stand.

"I don't know, yet."Ollivander said, pulling Bianca's arm back around her neck as it so often is.

They then proceeded to wander aimlessly throughout the airport, as they so often did. Bianca kept stopping abruptly to take pictures of people and objects, seemingly at random, but it all made sense to her. She took a fair amount of selfies as well, all of them blurry and goofy looking.