(1):Bonnie and Bonnie

Talulah's POV:
I often wonder what it is like to live somewhere prim&proper.Like where celebrities live.Huge mansion,filled with expensive decor.Diamond Chandeliers,the whole jazz.And I wonder weather the millions of dollars were worth the work time.
I don't understand these people with 9 to 5 jobs.Long ass hours just for nicer fucking visuals inside the home they barley get to even see.Crazy.I guess I'll never understand.I guess I'm just a person who loves fast solutions.Well,I am a Taurus;and we love the luxury in life without the actual work.We'll do whatever we can to get it us little determined Bulls.We're also as stubborn as they come.I'm also a Libra Moon which says I'm Vain as fuck,and has been proven to be correct.

My best friend is a Scorpio.Maybe that's why we get on so much.She certainly is a prime example of one too.She is so Hot-headed!
One time when we were in my girl Tiesha's house party,she got really angry.Like furious.She found out her man at the time was fucking some other bitch.So as you can imagine,she was livid.
She sprung on his new girl with a glass bottle and knocked the hoe clean out.
Then continued on her ex with the same bottle,he swung before she could properly injure him.
Her name is Nikita.She's my ride or die.
I mean we go together like two peas in a pod.Were both stunning,hate the same people&we're both each other's partners in crime.
The last part by the way is literal.
Once me and Nikita robbed a gas station with water guns.That was our first.When we we had just turned 13.We succeeded.There were $1560 in the checkout machine.We spent it on sugar dummies,louboutins&marijuana.

But it's not like we done it out of pure spontaneity.
It was more the works of an infamous drug-lord by the nickname of Cobra.
Cobra's real name was Kane Beadle.He was 15 when he sent us on that robbery.
Nikita knows Kane through me.I've known Kane since we we're babies,his mom and mine are close friends.Me and Kane's relationship is complicated,I mean trust myself to try and get involved with the most difficult type of guys but hey it's me nothing new.
I used to love Kane to bits even though he was overly protective&abusive to me.I'm a dumbass I know.But when it was just me and him alone,it was perfect.It was so perfect to see such a bad guy,a drug dealer,a boxer,become so peaceful and loving when he was with me.Our love was my most addictive drug.Until he'd pull random shady shit.Like break into my house and wake me up at 3AM and force me to help him smuggle drugs into Las Vegas.

Like break into my house and wake me up at 3AM and force me to help him smuggle drugs into Las Vegas

That was Nikita.You know I wish she'd give me an earlier fucking warning.
It's 3PM.I've been getting high since 12am.I honestly look homeless.
So I leave the blunt and go make myself like somewhat okay.
I go upstairs to my messy,pitch black room and open the curtains.
I strip off my homeless attire left with only my cute Superman panties and transparent white crop-tank.
I start looking for some cool shit to wear but nothing's here.Its literally all my raggedy ass shit from like 4 years ago.Figuring there in the washing machine I make my way downstairs,thinking nobody's home.Only to bump into my Sister and her pervert boyfriend.Great.
"TAL!WHAT THE FUCK?GET SOME CLOTHES ON." Screeched Kimmy.
Her creepy,wannabe rapper boyfriend is named Ted but he likes to be called Ice Chains T.Ted stood jaw-dropped looking me up and down like an excited puppy dog.
"Damn Ted could you stare any harder?" I asked rhetorically.
He wiped his drool and then got super defensive.
"My name ain't Ted it's T okay?"
"Oh My God!Tal just leave!" Kimmy yelled.
"Whatever."