9]Missing

Harry's pov:

It's been a week since I've seen or heard from Elanore, and I'm starting to get a little worried. I step out of my house and make my way across the yard to her house. I step on their porch and the floor boards creak under my weight, Just as I am about to knock the door flings open revealing a tired, looking Rose. She jumps a little when she sees me and I just stand there looking awkward.

"OH, Harry Hi, what brings you by?"

"Uum Hi Rose, is everything okay with Elanore?" She looks down at the floor and clears her throat before she looks back up to me.

"Elanore...she ran away. Last week the night after you guys came over so...Uum yeah that's my fucking life, just my fucking luck." She then breaks down sobbing and I honestly didn't know what to do, so I just kind of weirdly patted her head and rubbed her back.

I couldn't believe she had just said that Elanore ran away,No,no,no,no, not my little Ellie, I felt threatening tears prickling at my eyes but I tried so hard to blink them away and swallow the lump that had formed in my throat, but it all just came crashing down on me at the same time and I instantly dropped to my knees in the middle of the rocky concrete road.

Elanore's pov:

Have you ever felt that you were free even though you always had been free, like you can feel the adrenaline rushing to your veins. Here I was Las Angeles, the city of angels.
I took my motorcycle and packed a few things when I was leaving, I snuck out at around 2am and grabbed the money I saved up from the coffee shop, which was probably around $700.

I used a little of the money to book a room in some hotel for a week. I was currently in my Hotel room mapping out my journey, I had left all of my things back at the hotel and made my way out to my motorcycle.

As I was riding through the streets of L.A. I passed a family, A young boy about the age of 12 and a young girl around the age of 10. The mom and dad seemed to be paying more attention to the younger sister while the boy stared off into the distance. Little did the boy know that it would some day get better. I had to tell myself that for a while until I actually started to believe it.

I parked my motorcycle on some unknown street and saw a park bench nearby. I walked over to the bench and sat down. I started to think over my plan until I felt a presence by me. I looked to my left and there sat a girl, she looked to be around my age.

"Hi." The girl spoke up and moved her long brown hair out of her face.

"Hey.." The girl laughed at my response and out stretched her hand. I hesitated before doing the same and shaking it.

There was a few silent seconds before the girl said "Im isis."

I nodded my head and cleared my throat before saying "My name is Lorena..Don't laugh..I know its ugly." Isis was silent for a couple of seconds before shaking her head and scoffing. I didnt question her and decided that it was time for me to leave. As I was standing to my feet she pulled me back down and I had to resist the urge to punch her because she seemed like a pretty cool person. I stared down at her waiting for her to speak up.

Instead she got up as well and dragged me towards the road. I got my arm out of her grip and pulled her back with enough force, making us both fall to the ground. I laughed and then she laughed and we both fell into a laughing mess. A boy nearby yelled out "FRIEND GOALZZZ!!!" We then started to laugh historically and got up. She stopped for a brief second and said "Hey...can i ask u something?" I nodded my head for her to continue.

"Did you run away?"
I sighed and then said "I guess you can say that." She nodded her head and just looked out into the distance in deep thought. I spoke up and said "You don't think im wierd, do you?" She giggled and said "Nah..I dont think you could ever top my weirdness." I laughed and we continued walking.

I heard a familiar voice call my name and my mouth almost hit the floor at who I saw.