1

~I hope you enjoy because I know it sucks...~
____________________________

"Hey Y/N! Josh's here" my mom called from downstairs. "Be there in a sec!" I yelled back. I was in my room shoving some old clothes and some money I have saved up for years. I threw the bag of stuff out my window to pick up later.

I ran downstairs with a fairly short dress, but really under the dress was a spaghetti strap shirt and a pair of cut off jeans. My mother has no idea what I was planning to do, run away... All she knew is I was going to a school dance tonight which really isn't the case.

"Get straight back here at nine missy! No detours. Especially, you Dun." I smirked and rolled my eyes. My mother was a strict parent, but not the kind that would do it for protection.

~Flashback~

I walked through the door laughing with Josh as we came inside, the clock read 11:30 pm. I shut the door behind Josh and me quietly so my mom wouldn't hear us come in.

"Where the hell have you been?" I hear in the darkness in front of us. My mother came out from the darkness as a shadow. "And why is he here, with you this late?" I couldn't respond to her answers, I was speechless.

Me and Josh went to a new movie premier and I guess we forgot the time. Josh's parents were out for the week and he forgot his keys at my house so we had to come home and get them.

"Josh is just here be-" she cut me off, "I don't want to hear the excuses!" "Josh, go get your keys there in my room" he headed upstairs.

"Are you sleeping with him now?" She got closer, I smelled the alcohol in her breath. My mom has been alcoholic all my life and never quit, not even for the sake of our family.

"No! And you need to stop drinking!" I yelled. She gave me a push against the wall. "Hey! Listen here little girl. You live under my rules. My house my rules!" With every word she pressed force against my chest.

A wrong action came from my mouth but I never felt bad about it, I spitted right in her face. She backed up and wiped the spit from her face and laughed.

"I'm 17! A couple more months and I don't have to deal with you, no more!" I hissed. She slapped my face as hard as she could, her force caused me to fall back into the table and knocked over one of her stupid vases she collects.

"Look at what you did! You knocked over my favorite vase, what a klutz you are Y/N!"

I glanced at her with such hate. "Don't do it, Y/N" I herd Josh say. He stood by the stairs glaring at me with a marked hand print on my cheek. "Oh, here comes your prince charming. Am I right?" She laughed.

She walked slowly over to josh. "So... What are you doing later tonight?" She asked him.

He pushed her out of his way and picked me up from the ground bridal style. "Hey! Where are you going with her?!" She yelled. He didn't respond, I didn't as well. We left.

Josh took me to his house to spend the night there. I went back home the next day, I found my mother passed out on the floor with a bottle of wine spilled onto the floor.

That was only a week ago...