J

Once upon a time there was a little taco named Tido. He was playing in the village one morning when he saw a very small mouse. The mouse said to Tido why are you so big? I don't know? Answered Tido. I should get going. said the mouse. Ok be safe! yelled Tido to the running mouse. As Tido looked in to the Wild West he thought am I supposed to be someone? He thought for awhile. A long while. He thought very deeply about this thought. And then he realized that it was night and his tomatoes fell out. So he picked them up and put them back in his shell. He walked home to his taco shack. His mother met him at the door. Your finally home his mother said as she welcomed him in. I was just thinking .......... Am I supposed to be someone? Asked Tido to his mother. Your supposed to be a taco Tido. Answered his mother. I know mother but I think I'm supposed to be something more. Tido said to his mother. That's nonsense Tido! Your a taco now good night. Said his mother back to him. Good night mother! Tido said as he tucked himself in. Then he thought to himself. Mother is wrong I'm supposed to be something more I can sense it! That night he left a note for his mother the note read: Dear mother I'm leaving the village to find something more far well mother sincerely your son Tido. And there he went out to find something more. As he watched the village get smaller and smaller as he walked  and He saw a soft shell taco roaming around as well as he was. Tido yelled out to the taco. Hello? Hello. Answered the taco. What is your name? Asked Tido. My name is Bido what is yours? Said the taco to Tido. I'm Tido what are you doing in the Wild West? Tido Asked. Well I'm looking for something more than my village something new! Answered Bido. Wow I'm looking for the same thing! Tido exclaimed. Would you like to look together? Asked Bido. Of course! Answered Tido. So they went back on there journey to find something more. They walked for about 3 hours. Then Bido said. Wow! Tido I can't believe that were looking for the same thing! Well it's so boring in the village and I feel we shouldn't be held down! We should become something more! Something new! Tido exclaimed. Wow Tido! Your so inspiring! Bido fan girled. Well I have my highs. Tido blurted proudly. Then they came across a cracker box that read Ritz. Then as they were looking at the ritz box they saw a cracker escaping the box. What are you doing? Asked Bido. I'm escaping to find something more. Said the cracker. Were looking for the same thing! Said Tido. Can I come with you? please! Asked the cracker. Of course! Said Tido and Bido in unison. Thank you, My name is Rito what is yours? Said Rito. I'm Tido. said Tido. And I'm Bido. Said Bido. And so they went. Out to find something more. Ahh fresh air finally! Said Rito. Isn't it so amazing! Said Bido. So free!!! Yelled Tido. Ahhhhhhh! They hear a small noise coming from the ground. Tido gasped. It was a little cherry tomatoe! I'm so sorry for almost stepping on you. It's ok b-but can I come w-with y-you? Stuttered the tomatoe. I guess you can come. Said Tido. Yay! Said the tomatoe. What is your name tomatoe? Tido asked softly. My name is glueto. Said the tomatoe. Well glueto let's start your part of the adventure here. On word!!! Exclaimed Bido. So they went off to find something more and to protect glueto.