First day

The train shuddered and Lila woke from her nap. She had shown up early because her parents had work and couldn't take her to the station otherwise. She peeked out the window and saw that more people were showing up, it was quickly getting busy inside the station of 9 3/4.

Roxana and Scorpius get on the train their luggage already in a much more safer place. They pass Lilas compartment Roxana looks at Lila she then rolls her eyes and slightly looks back at her brother. "Come on Scorpius we have our compartment already reserved for us two. So we don't have to worry about other people." She said as she walked away. Scorpius didn't say anything he the looked at Lila smiled at her slightly and waved hello to her slightly. He then Heard his sisters voice grew louder "Scorpius!" She called for him. He jumped and went to her.

After that happened xyler came after Scorpius left. He was having trouble finding a compartment. He then looked at Lila and smiled he opened the door. "Hey is there anyone else sitting with you?" He asked nicely

"No, I'm the only one here." Lila smiled. Xyler smiled slightly " alright" he said as he put his stuff on top of the little shelf they had there. He then sat "what's your name?" He said still smiling. "Lila Rosegoode." She replied. "Pretty name. What year you in?" He said.

"Thanks, and I'm going to be a first year. Don't the other years usually go sooner?"

"Wow and yes that's what I was going to ask. But don't worry your not the only one that is going early " he said. She nodded. "Yeah."

"You know who it is?" Xyler said.

"What do you mean?"

"There is another student the same year as you that is also going to hogworts early like you." "You know that boy that passed your compartment? The one that was going with that one other girl? Well that's his sister same year as me. She's really mean but anyways the boy is her little brother. He is going to hogworts early " he said.

"Oh, really? So you're a second year? Oh, I don't even know your name! Sorry for being impolite." She said looking down a bit. "Yea. And yes I am a second year. And no your fine! " he said as he smiled

"Then, may I ask what your name is?"

"Oh! Y-yea sorry....I'm xyler. Xyler joans."

"Nice to meet you Ziler." She smiled, saying his name a bit oddly. He chuckled a little at how she said his name. Then the lady with the trolley full of sweets come by. "Anything from the trolley dears? " she said.

"Ooo! Five chocolate frogs please!" Lila said leaping up. Xyler smiled and chuckles a little watching her get something from the trolley.

Scorpius then runs up to the trolley. She paid the lady and held her chocolate happily. "Hello may I have a bertys every flavor beans, sherbet lemons, four chocolate frogs and that's it" he said. The lady from the trolley smiled. "Oh course dear" she said as she took the money from him and gave him his sweets.

Lila sat down on her seat and hummed happily as she opened the first one and quickly ate the frog, looking at the special token provided. She cheered, though it was muffled because of the frog in her mouth. She held the token up, it was one of the teachers of the school that she obviously didn't have yet.

Xyler smiled and chuckled. "Nice I already have all of them " he said. Scorpius sees them having fun. He then looks over to his compartment where his sister was. She wasn't paying attention she was drawing. He the. Knocked on the door of Lilas and Xylers compartment

Lila looked up at the boy, the frog still in her mouth. She then looked over to Xyler. Xyler smiled he then went to open the door. "Hey what's up?" He said to Scorpius. Scorpius looked up shyly at him and smiled at him shyly. "I was wondering if I could sit with you?" He said kindly. "Sure! But what's wrong with your compartment?" Xyler asked. Scorpius sighed. "Well my sister hates the smell and how I make messes with the candy so..." He said as he looked down. Xyler frowned slightly feeling bad for him. He then looked at Lila for her approval of he could sit with them.

She shrugged, then nodded, popping another frog in her mouth and discarding the token. Xyler then looked back at Scorpius. "You can come and sit with us for a while" he said as he smiled and held the door out for him. Scorpius smiles "thank you" he said as he goes in and sits down and starts eating.

Xyler smiled and closed the door and say back on his spot.

There was a loud whistle and train started to move out of the station. Xyler heard the whistle " well looks like we are moving." He said Scorpius nodded As he was eating his sweets.

"How long will it take us to get there?" Lila asked around a mouthful of chocolate. "Don't we arrived late?" Lila asked.

Scorpius full of chocolate also. "Yea we do around 12:00?" He said.

"At night?!" She said in shock.

"Yup" Scorpius said. "Professor Dumbledore gives a speech about the teachers and then he takes out the sorting hat for us two. Since we are the only two first years and then when we are sorted we then have out late dinner." He finished.

"Just us two?! Aww that's embarrassing!" Lila whined. "Though I guess that it does make sense..."

Scorpius smiled a little and shrugged " yea it dose " Xyler looked at the two kids eating their sweets and talking he chuckled slightly. "So which house you guys think you will be in?" He asked.

"Hrm." Lila said as she swallowed her chocolate. "I don't know, what do you think we'll be in? Lax Hufflepuff? Intelligent Ravenclaw? Brave Gryffiondor? Sly Slytherin?!" She said excitedly.

Xyler chuckled "well I'm a Gryffindor. And let me think.... " he said as he observed her. "I think you will be in ravenclaw " he said with a smile.

"Yeah! That's the one I want to be in." She looked over to Scorpious. "And I think you could make it in Gryffiondor because you seem brave!" She smiled.

Scorpius smiled shyly "you think?" He then looked down sadly "but I can't... I'm going to be a Slytherin because well my family comes from a long line of pure blood Slytherins. So if I get sorted into a different house well I don't want to even know how my parents would react."

"Oh," she seemed sad for a moment. "Well that's for sorting hat to decide!" She said triumphantly popping her last chocolate frog into her mouth.

Scorpius smiled when she said he liked her confidence. He then grew a little sad but then shrugged it off and began to continue to eat his sweets.

"What house do you think I'll be sorted into then?" She asked Scorpious.

"I would say Ravenclaw. You seem really smart that's why you are going early. Or maybe Gryffindor because you are very confident. But mostly ravenclaw" he said with a smile.

"Well, I guess so." She smiled, leaning back.

Scorpius smiled.