Little crush and date

"So where did you get you drink from?" Roxana asked

"Also how did you know my name? " she asked him

"Hrm? Oh we had our first class together remember? Everyone stated their name in the beginning of class."

Roxana thought about it. "Oh yea but I don't remember you?" She Said

"Matthew Dalinar's my name." The guy was quite laid back, though when she first met him he seemed to put some energy into spilling his drink on that guy from before, now he was just relaxed.

She nodded "well it's nice to properly meet you Matthew" she said

"Likewise." He nodded.

"So where are we getting you drink Matthew?" She said to him.

"The closest place of course. There is that little shop, oh where was it?"

"The three broomsticks? In hogsmaid?" She said

He shrugged. "I don't remember exactly. So where ever you think has good drinks."

"Ok do you still want the same drink you had? Or do you like butterbeer?" She asked him

"Well as long as it's something warm."

"Ok. Butterbeer it is then." She said as she led him to the three broomsticks in hogsmaid. They then arrived.

Xyler looked at Scorpius "so dose your sister know him?" "I don't know to be honest" Scorpius said

They entered the Three Broomsticks. Other students seemed to have the same ideas because there were others there.

"They don't know each other? Then....?" A sly grin crossed her face and she giggled to herself.

The two boys looked at Lila. "What?" They asked

"What? Oh c'mon!" She smiled. "If you don't know someone what do you often do?"

The boys were still confused "uhhh.... Idk...." They said at the same time

As they entered Roxana ordered Matts butterbeer.

"You guys are laaaaame!" She said punching both of them in the arm one by one. "Okay I'll help you piece it together." She turned to Scorpius. "So when you were over there with the guy what did he do when your sister came in?"

"Uhhh.... Well he was writing something on a peice of paper which he said it was for potions class but he was covering it so I didn't know what it said and when my sister came he hid it really fast." Scorpius explained

"Hid it? Well maybe it wasn't quite that way. Because you're a first year he could be trying to hide it because you haven't taken the class yet." She let the idea sink in. "As for putting it away, if that was the case then since they are in the same class then he wouldn't have to put it away but, obviously they are discussing over school work because this is the best place to do it with few distractions."

Scorpius thought about it.. Then it clicked "ohhhh!!! Do you think?" Scorpius said to Lila

"Do you get it now?!" She giggled.

As they entered the shop Roxana ordered Matts butterbeer.

Scorpius laughed "Awww now I have something to tease her about" he said Xyler looked at them and chuckled "so he likes her? Wow" he said

Matthew found a convenient table to sit at that was the perfect spot.

Lila giggled. "Now we get to tease her! Though we don't know the full story, but it will still be fun! Maybe we can get her to spill." She smiled.