| 3 |

1 week later

It's been one week when the incident happened, Hyeeun forgot about that and focused on her drama. Today, she is in a press conference of "My Gosh! My Love!" Her drama, she is one of the lead actress since she is young. She is still 17 years old, and her parents are also very strict about the drama.

During the presscon, she was smiling because she is known as the happy virus of the drama and of course the cast too. "Uh, Hyeeun-ssi, are you happy about your role?" The reporter asked from the audience. She smiled and nodded "Ne, I am happy about my role." She answered, then the reporter asked another question to her "What about your parents? Are they also happy?"

She stopped at the line and thought about something to answer, she was mental blocked "Ah. That... I don't know, I haven't talked to them in a long time so maybe they are also happy like me?" She smiled again and they nodded Phew! Her thoughts made an expression.

After the presscon, they all went backstage and sat down to the couch. Hyeeun closed her eyes because of the flashing lights from the camera. "My eyes hurt..." She tightly closed her eyes.

"Don't close your eyes so tight, it will hurt even more Hyeeun-ssi." Joo Min told her. Joo Min is Hyeeun's partner in the drama. He handed a bottle of water to Hyeeun and she accepted it.
Hyeeun and Joo Min are in the same age.

"Joo Min-ah, thanks!" She drink the water from the bottle and Joo Min was staring at her. After Hyeeun drank the water, she looked at Joo Min and caught him staring. "Waeyo?" She asked him but Joo Min just smiled and shook his head. "Nothing.."

Hyeeun's phone made sounds and vibrated from her bag, she noticed it and look for her phone.

She saw her phone and put it out from her bag, she turned on her phone and saw two text messages from the notification bar on the screen.

She unlock her password and checked her messages.

One from an unknown number and Jinyoung oppa... hmmm

She opened first from Jinyoung since it's on the first line. 

She smiled after reading the text message of Jinyoung

She smiled after reading the text message of Jinyoung. She replied back agreeing and used an emoji. She send the message to him and wondered why he's here in Seoul? Maybe he has something to tell me...

Hyeeun exit Jinyoung's message and went to the other text message.

Her smile fade away reading the text message. Her face turned gloomy while reading the last line.

 Her face turned gloomy while reading the last line

I forgot about that...

Where would I get eight million won?! I am not that rich even though I'm an actress!

Joo Min noticed Hyeeun's face "Yah, Lee Hyeeun. What's wrong?"

She was staring at her phone not knowing that Joo Min was calling her.

Joo Min snapped near to her ear and that made her hit the reality. "But how?" Hyeeun said.

"But how, what?" Joo Min was curious about to what she said. Hyeeun looked at him and shook her head. "Nothing... Nevermind, I gotta go."

Hyeeun stand up and went outside carrying her stuffs. "Hyeeun-ah!" Joo Min called her but it was too late.

Hyeeun was walking going to the exit, she called the driver to pick her up.

She went outside and waited for the car. Minutes later she saw a white car approaching on her way, the car finally stops and she went inside.

"Hyeeun-ssi, where are we going?" The driver asked looking at the mirror.

"To Incheon, I am going to meet my parents." She said while buckling her seatbelt.

The driver nodded and started the engine to run.

Eomma, Appa, Hyeri-ah, I'll protect you...