CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower running and slowly turned in my bed seeing it was empty, I got up and stretched before I headed to the bathroom, when I pushed the door open I saw Tate standing under the running water as he lattred the soap over his body, I could hear him humming something before he looked around to smile at me "good morning babe, how are you feeling?"

I ran my hand through my hair "I feel pretty good and yourself?"

"I 'm okay" he paused for a bit to watch me up and down before he licked his lips "want to join me in the shower?" I stared him down for a bit before I hooked the waistband of my boxers with my thumbs and slipped down to the floor before I stepped out of it and headed to the shower, he pushed the door open and took my hand helping me in before he locked the door again, he placed his hand on my hips and turned me so I was backing the wall and he pressed his chest against mine before he leaned down and kissed me deeply his, tongue twirled around my mouth making me moan, he pulled my tongue into his mouth and suckled on it, I groaned as he did before he hooked his hands under my legs and hoisted me up wrapping them around his hips.

We continued to kiss as my hand moved to his head gripping his hair, I felt his hand slip between us and he started to massage causing me to let out a weird desperate sound that caused me to blush to the tips of my ears, he chuckled a little before he continued to massage me as his tongue worked wonder's in my mouth, he kissed me deeper as the pace he was jerking me off in sped up and had me gripping onto him tightly, just as I was about to come he squeezed the bottom of my shaft and I whimpered, he pulled back from kissing me allowing me to gasp for air as he ran his tongue down my neck, I arched it against his lips and he started to suck on it.

I felt his hand move around and travel down my crack before he slipped his middle finger inside of me making me gasp and hold tighter to him, he moved it around as his lips traveled down to my collar bone and he started to nibble on it, I let out another desprit sound as he curled his finger inside me and moved it around, the cum started to move up to the tip of me when he used his other hand to squeeze the bottom of it and I let out another whimper, he shushed me and started to kiss me as he slipped his finger out and replaced it with two more, my nail dug into his skin and he hissed before kissing me deeper.

His fingers expertly explored me before he straitened them and they ran over my spot that had me jolting, it ran over again and I moaned before his fingers jabbed me there and once again I was ready to explode but he blocked it again, I felt him slip out his fingers and then I felt the tip of him pressing against my entrance, he held my hips and slowly pushed me onto him making me groan as I threatened to spill again, he kept pushing until I was at the hilt and I was a panting mess.

He gripped my ass before he pulled out and rammed into me making me cry out, he continued to repeat the action as his lips captured mine and he swallowed every noise I made, from my moans to my whimpers, I was close to cumming but he cut me off again and continued to pound into me at an unbelievable pace, I felt him grow harder and stiffer in me and his pace sped up if that was even possible causing me to cry out in pure ecstasy, soon I was exploding on our chest as he came deep inside me and continued o pound until I was empty, I slumped against his chest and closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder, I felt him slip out before he cleaned both of us up and went to bed.

He placed me on the bed and got in pulling me to him, he wrapped one arm around my waist as the other ran through my hair massaging my scalp, I felt the sheet being pulled on top of us and I curled up against him before I feel asleep, I slept for a few more hours before I woke up again and I was lying on top of Tate with my legs on either side of his torso and my head was on his shoulder, Tate was fast asleep with his head pressed against mine and his arms secured around my waist holding me close to him, I moved my hands from under him and moved his arms from around my waist before I slowly got up and slid off the bed, I stood up and hissed at the pain massaging my back for a bit before I went to the shower, I rinsed off got dressed and grabbed my stuff heading to work after I placed a kiss on his lips and left a note.

I arrived at the office and reached our floor to be greeted by Maggie who stood tall in black slacks, her stilletos and a blue shirt, she handed me two coffee's and ran her hand through her hair tussling it before we headed o Mr, Pitch's office, I pushed the door open to see him standing my the window looking out, we soon greeted each other and then git to work.

"Okay so this morning we have a meeting with Mr. Morai from the KOI foundation at ten thirty and then a lunch meeting with Professor Alan from the college, then after that you have to attend your son'd soccer game and then you're free for the rest of the afternoon so we can work on some files from the shipping company and lastly tonight you have a dinner reservation with Lady Dubra, so we've got time before the first meeting and I have a few contracts for you to sign, I already ran through them and I sent a c to your lawyer and he said everything is good to go, but if you want you can still read through it, also you asked me to find a venue for your daughter's birthday party and I've got a few places lined up, I went ahead and sent a copy to your wife and she picked two and said let you pick on out of the two." he nodded and I sat down to go through the contract's with him.