Brutal and Smut Scenes {Part II}

AU || 10:26 pm || 09.03.16

"U-ugh." I overheard a moan from the other room. I stood up from my bed and get out of my room. Damn. They ruined my sleep.

I'll ruin their fun. I slammed there door and opened it. Both of them was shocked. I smirked and grabbed the guy's arm.

I kissed him in front of his girlfriend. I kissed his jawline down to his neck. I looked at the girl and grinned.

"What the?! Jake! What are you doing?!!" The girl shouted. She grabbed my arms then slapped me. Too bad. I didn't felt anything.

I clenched my jaw, grabbed her fist, breaking her bones slowly. My orbs turned red. Heat rushing through my veins. Damn.

If this thing came out this whole building will be on fire. I controlled myself and released her hands.

I grabbed her hair and slammed her face into the concrete wall behind her. Her blood flowed fast then slowly. I turned around and looked at the guy. He's trembling.

"W-what are you?!" He asked, taking a wide step backwards. I smirked.

"A demon? Monster? Whatever. Still the same." I said. I walked towards him, pinned him to the wall. Released small fire on my palm then slammed it into his face.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh." He screamed as I continue burning his face. I released him and he slowly slide down with a roasted face.

His eye balls popped out. Tss. I stepped on it and crushed it into smaller pieces. That's what you get. Disturbing a sleeping beast? Serves you right, fuckers.

----------To be continue----------