Running Away

A/N
This contains swearing so you have been warned.

" Y/N GET YOU LAZY ASS DOWN HERE AND MAKE US OUR SUPPER RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" D/N shouted
"C coming dad." I said.
I hated my life ever since my brother pasted away my parents have been abusing me non stop. If I don't do what say I go to the torture room and that's no place I want to go ever. But they always find excuses to put my in that fucking torture chamber. I am planning on making an escape from this hell home. But I have to wait till they're asleep to run away witch sucks I can't do it sooner. I guess I better go get they're food before I do go in that stupid room. " Y/N GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE SOMETHING TO EAT, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH!" Y/M yelled.
"Yes m mother I'm c coming down right now." I stuttered. I went down stairs and like always there are beer bottles on the coffee table. *CRASH* my drunk father chucked a beer bottle at my head but I was fast enough to doge it 'hahaha missed me you jackass.' I of corse didn't say that out loud because then I'll really get it. *THUD* I looked toward the sound and there laid my dad on the floor pasted out. "Y/N WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!"M/N asked.
"Dad pasted out from drinking to much." I replied.
To be honest my mom is nicer when my dad is pasted out at least.
" sigh can you put him on the couch please sweety." M/N asked.
Sweety that's the first time she called me that in years. I walked over to my dad and put him on the couch. I had done this enough times so it did take that long. I walked in the kitchen and went to the fridge and opened to door. I looked in and grabbed the eggs, cheese and ham. I setted it on the counter by the stove. I opened a cupboard and grabbed a pan. I opened another cupboard and got a mixing bowl from it. I got a whisk from the drawer. I cracked three eggs and beat them with the whisk I added the cheese and cut the ham into little pieces and put them in with the cheese and stirred it really good I pored it I to the pan and stared to cook the omelet.

( time skip to when they're done eating and brought to you by pasted out dad )

I went back up to my room and sat on my poor excuse for a bed. If I was going to run away to night I have to get my bag that is already packed. I'v been waiting for this day for 3 years now. I got up from my bed and walk to my closet and opened it I kelt down on my knees and grabbed the carpet and pulled on it it came out but not completely out there lied a trap door. I opened it and there lied a backpack a flashlight and some batteries and a rope. I walk down stairs and my dad was still pasted out. My mom said she needed to go out or something of that matter. So I have a perfect chance to run away. I went to the fridge to get some snacks for my journey. I grabbed a couple of sandwiches that will last me 3 days. I went to my parents room and grabbed a couple hundred dollars. I went to the living room and carefully walk to the door and opened it as quietly as I could and walk out fast as I quickly shut the door. * SLAM* "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I heard my father yell. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. *WHAM* I looked behind me and there was my drunk ass dad chasing me. I ran into the forest near our house. I ran and ran and ran I finally looked behind me and my dad was nowhere to be seen. I couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing but I was was going with 'it's a good thing' and now my journey continues on word again. " I guess I'm going to mt.ebott now.